Inappropriate behavior

Your POV

"Baby, hurry up!" Lauren shouts from downstairs. I quickly put on my heels and rush down the stairs.

"I'm here, I'm here." I say some what out of breath.

"Let's go." Lauren says intertwining our fingers and giving me a quick peck. We walk out of the house and to the car. As I'm about to grab the handle to the door, she opens it for me.

"Such a gentlewoman" I say and give her a small kiss.

"Just for my princess." She closes my door and walks to the drivers spot. She drives out of the driveway and off we go.

•••

Lauren and I are on our way to a restaurant to have dinner with her family.

Lauren's zooming down the highway because we're running late. To be honest I was afraid. She was going so fucking fast.

"Laur... Slow down please." I say nervously. She listens and grabs my hand.

"I'm sorry baby" she says looking at me and then at the road ahead.

•••

We got to the restaurant safe. Right now we ordered our food and we're eating. I'm about to take a sip of my drink when I feel a hand on my thigh.

I look down and see Lauren's hand. I then look up at her and she's engaged in the family conversation.

Each second I feel her cold hands move up a bit. I feel my thighs getting goosebumps. I move her hand and she looks at me.

"Stop..." I whispered quietly so no one else could hear. She nodded and continued eating.

"So (Y/N) what colleges did you get accepted to?" Clara asks, and all the attention is on me.

"Harvard, Yale and Mi-ami" I stuttered slightly as Lauren starts gliding her hand up my dress. I shoot her a look and she just smirks.

"Oh that's good, couple of different options."

"Ye-yeah" I stuttered once again.

"Are you alright?" She asks eyeing me suspiciously.

"Perfect-ly ffffine" I say as I feel Lauren insert her fingers in me.

They start talking about something else and their attention is finally off of me.

Lauren's fingers are still inside me. I want to move them but they feel so good. I finally decide to remove her hand and I excuse myself to go to the bathroom.

A few second later Lauren barges in and locks the door. She pushes me against the wall and starts kissing me hungrily. She leaves a few hickeys here and there and starts fiddling with my underwear. She pulls it down and as the coldness of the bathroom hit my clit, it made me shiver.

"Don't make a sound kitten." Lauren rasped in my ear before getting on her knees...