Saving her

Your POV

The school bell rang indicating its time to go home. All the kids in my class rushed out the door except me. I stayed packing my books in my bag. I walked down the hallway and out the school doors when I seen a group of girls surrounding one girl.

The girl that was surrounded was begging them to stop. You could probably hear her cries from down the block.

The girl suddenly made eye contact with me I recognized her from one of my classes.

Her pretty green eyes were begging for me to help her so I knew that I had to.

"Leave her alone!" I said raising my voice while approaching them.

"And if we don't?" The group leader said.

"Then I'll whoop your ass." I said starting to crack my knuckles.

Each girl looked at each other and scurried off, leaving Lauren alone.

"T-thank you f-for saving m-me." She said stuttering, looking down at the floor.

"Anytime pretty green eyes." I said and she continued looking at the floor.

"I wish I was the floor right now, so I could see your beautiful face." I said and she looked up and quickly looked away. But before she looked away I seen her rosy red cheeks.

"Do you have any way to get home?" I asked her, She responded by shaking her head.

"I can give you a lift if you want." I told her smiling softly.

"That w-would be nice."

I put my arm around her shoulder and guided her to my motorcycle.

"Here, I only have one helmet, so you can use mine."

"N-no, you wear it. I'll be fine without one." She insisted. I just ignored her and put my helmet on her head. She looked cute with it on.

I got on my motorcycle and Lauren got on after. We weren't even moving and she had a tight grip around me. I didn't mind at all, she then put her head on my shoulder and told me where to go.

I started my motorcycle and headed to her house. It took me about 15 minutes to get there.
I stopped and she got off, I then did the same after.

"Here you go." She said taking off my helmet and passing it to me.

"Thanks..." She told me.

"For what?" I chuckled.

"For everything, for saving me and for giving me a lift."

"Don't worry about it babe." I shrugged and she started blushing furiously.

"Uh, would you like to go in?" She offered.

"Sure." I smiled and she grabbed my hand pulling me towards her house.