Classroom Vistor

“Anna,” a velvet voice filled the air around me the moment I timidly stepped inside my classroom.

I closed my eyes briefly, hoping that when I opened them he would be gone. Gradually reopening my eyes, I saw that nothing had changed. Leaven was in my classroom, sitting on the edge of my desk with a smirk only a malevolence man would wear.

Taking note that his icy blue eyes were slightly darker than normal, I stood in the doorway, ready to run out at any moment. “Leaven, what are you doing here?” I inquired innocently, hoping that would mask the fear coursing through me.

Slipping off my wooden desk, Leaven stood up straight. He straightened his black shirt, removing the invisible wrinkles. “I’m here to see my girlfriend, is that a crime?”

My palms felt clammy all the sudden, the heart in my chest was even thumping to a high inaudible beat. I tried to swallow the saliva that was accumulating in my mouth, but it wouldn’t go down. Forcing it with a gulp, I thought of what Leaven would do if he knew what I did with his brother last night. A tightening feeling erupted in my chest and I felt slightly light headed at the mere thought.

“You okay Anna?” Leaven question with a worried look on his face. Taking slow and steady steps he strolled over to me.  

 Every fiber of my being was telling me to leave, run. Yet, the closer he got to me, the more I realized that I couldn’t run. Fear had a tight grip on my feet and wasn’t willing to release me. “Fine … just … just tired,” I expressed as I touched my forehead in a restless manner. Placing my hand back on my side, I tried to form words in order to get Leaven to stop approaching me. Yet, I couldn’t and just allowed his figure to make its way in my direction.

 Leaven reached me and then I suddenly felt small in the shadow of his looming figure. “Why are you tired?” Reaching down, Leaven caressed my cheek. Shivering, I moved my head so he couldn’t touch me. “Anna, are you afraid of me?” His voice was laced with humor and that made a sickening feeling spread throughout me. He was getting a kick out of this... “Good, you should be,” he breathed in my face.

 My eyes snapped up and locked with his. I saw that he wasn’t Leaven, no he was something else, something filled with malevolence. “Leaven-”

 Placing his index finger on my lip, Leaven silenced me. Moving his face so that his left cheek was up against my right one and his lips were right at my ear. With a quick inhale, Leaven spoke. “I know what you did last night, Anna. I know you ran away from your father’s house and went to Seven’s house. I even know that you fucked him.” Leaven licked my earlobe and nibbled in a seductive behavior.

 This so might have turned me on if it wasn’t Leaven and I wasn’t in this situation, I thought. “Please … Please leave,” I trembled as my hands moved to his chest. I gave a light push, only to find that Leaven was not budging.

 Removing his lips from my ear, he placed his hands on my cheek and looked me square in the eye. “No can do, Anna.” The words that escaped his lips were dripping with authority and a cold-hearted sternness. My arms abruptly felt weak and collapsed back to my side. “I have loved you since middle school. I was a fool for cheating on you back then, but you see now we are even. Well, actually not completely seeing as you screwed my brother. But, we will handle that at another date. I’m just here to stay that you best keep our hands to yourself around Seven and any other man besides me. You’re my girlfriend, not his and we will keep it that way.” He tone was not one to reckon with for it was deep and full of power.

 Cringing I began to regret ever meeting Leaven. I knew then and there that there was no way I out of this for he had changed and most certain not for the better.

 “Kiss me,” he demanded more than giving me a polite request.

 Every passing second that I didn’t move to kiss him, he pressed his palms tighter to my cheeks. Wanting to get it over with him, I placed my lips on top of his. Tears streamed down my face as his rough mouth conquered mine. Another wave of sickness for the situation I was in overcame me as he tangled his fingers with my auburn hair. His body pressed up against mine, making me back up. I didn’t want any contact with him, but the second I back up to the doorframe he attempted to mold his body with mine. It all in all didn’t feel right...

 “Kiss back,” he whispered for a second before dipping back down and touching his lips with mine. Unwillingly, I did as he told me to do the moment I felt him pull my hair until I did it.

 It seemed like a life time before Leaven released me. A diabolical smirk played on his lips once more.

 I maneuvered around him and bit my bottom lip as I tried not to cry any more than I had already. “Happy?” I muttered with my back to him.

 Without answering my question, I heard Leaven leave the room with a click of my classroom door.

 Immediately I collapsed on the floor, my hands reached my face, cupping my eyes. Warm, salty tears escaped eyes. Shaking in a hard weep, I brought my knees to my chest...

 There was no getting out of this relationship with Leaven ... He would kill or hurt me if I tried.

 Ramped thoughts of what he was going to do to me for sleeping with his brother coursed through my mind.

 Resting my head on my knees, I tried for a few minutes to stop crying ... but I couldn’t.

 Leaven was going to be the death of me ... literally.