Pulling The Brakes

Seven stared at me with shock swirling in his eyes.

Sudden realization hit me, like a lightning bolt, that I was bare naked. I jumped in the shower, quicker than a speeding bullet, and moved the curtain to cover my body.

Seven shook out of his gaze when he noticed I moved. Giving off a short cough, Seven scratched the back of his head as an awkward silence cloaked the room.

His eyes started to wander around the small bathroom, which seemed to get smaller by the second. “Ummm … I … Yeah, I …” He fumbled on his words before looking back at me. I didn’t say anything as I watched him and his cheeks grow red. Then he gradually smiled. “Towels are in the hall closet, I will get you one.” With that Seven left the bathroom.

I stood in the tub, cold and embarrassed. I hadn’t seen Seven in years and here we meet again … I’m naked...

Seven came back in seconds later and literally tossed me the towel before storming out of the bathroom. I furrowed my eyebrows before wrapping the towel around me and making my way to Leaven’s room. When I got in I saw Leaven in front of his Chester drawers. I watched him as he put on a watch and straightened his green cotton T-Shirt.

I cleared my throat and Leaven turned around with a grin plastered on his face.

“Hey!” His eyes dragged down from my face and started to study me in the towel.

I could literally feel him eyes raping me. “Ummm, you never brought me the clothes.” I told him.

“I didn’t forget.” Leaven told me as he strolled towards me. I saw the lust in his eyes. The way he gave me toothy smile, made me back up.

“Leaven, I’ll have you know that you can expect nothing till after the fifth date,” I said. Leaven chuckled and the backed me up in a corner. His breath fell on my face, as I felt him lean in. Soon our lips were dancing with one another and his hand went to grab the tucked part of my towel. I knew that with one swift movement he could make me bare. “Leaven,” I  muttered, this time with eagerness for him to stop. He must have heard it, because he stopped kissing me and dropped his hand. “We can’t do this,” I stated.

He grabbed a strand of my hair and twirled with his fingers.  “Anna, don’t be like that.”

“I have a rule, you must wait five dates … if you even get five dates,” I informed him.

Leaven’s laugh echoed the room. “You can’t turn me down.”

I raised an eyebrow. “I think in the years I haven’t seen you, your ego has grown.”

“Ha-ha, know, I just know things,” said Leaven. “Now, here are some clothes,” Leaven stated as he walked over to the bed and picked up some folded clothes. Handing them to me, he said that when i finish getting dressed to meet him in the kitchen.

Once he was out of the room, I went over to the door and locked it. I wasn’t really trusting Leaven at the moment. I quickly got dressed and looked at myself in a full length mirror he had by his drawers. The clothes were slightly too big for me, but they would have to do. Turning around, I bit my bottom lip. Guess it is time to face the music...

The first thing I noticed when I walked into the kitchen was Seven. He was leaning against the counters sipping on a steaming cup of what seemed to be coffee by the thick aroma that coated the air.

Soon, I noted that Heaven was next to him pouring herself a bowl of cereal.

“Hey, Anna!” Leaven called as I entered the kitchen.

Seven and Heaven both look at me before turning the gazes at Leaven. Within second their eyes narrowed in fine slits as they glared at him.

****

Leaven fixed me a bowl of what he called ‘The Unknown’. Come to find out, it was just a plain ole cereal. I didn’t mind though because I was hungry and needed some food. But I have to say, breakfast was very awkward.

Seven decided to join us in the dining room and drink his coffee while looking back and forth from Leaven and I. I noticed that several times his gaze would linger on me more than Leaven. I was thankful that the narrowed eyed Heaven went to go visit with Carollena, instead of giving Leaven nasty looks.

Once done with my breakfast, I started to feel the affects of drinking the night before. “I will be right back.” I stated and then stormed off to the bathroom. The second I closed the door of the bathroom and walked over to the toilet, I emptied the remains of my stomach ...  damn hangovers.

When I was done I washed my hands and made my way out. I was a few feet from the dining room door when I felt a hand grab my shoulder. I would have jumped and shrieked in fright if a hand didn’t cup my mouth.

My eyes were big as saucers, wondering what was happening as I was dragged back by someone. Soon, I was pulled into a room. The unknown person turned me around and shut the door.

“Seven, what the hell?” I asked in shock.

Seven stared at me for a few seconds before speaking. “You need to break up with Leaven,” he told me. “He only wants … well you know...”

“No, I don’t know,” I naively answered.

Seven grumbled before sighing. “He wants sex! … There, told you. I swear over the past years he has changed, drastically. He is not the same Leaven you know. Anna, I urge you, please break up with him."

 ***

A/N: Dedicated to 

ReplayMyMind

 for writing an Ed Sheeran Fan Fic ... love his music!!!