Mistake 5, 6 & 7

This chapter is not suited for all ages, you are warned...

Seven was completely still at first from shock that I’d kissed him. But that didn’t stop me from continuing to do so. As it wore off though, he slowly responded until his fiery lips moved in sync with mine. I could feel the heat between us rising steadily, as though we had just been transported back to the middle of summer. Yet, neither of us minded this one bit.

Seven wrapped his arms around my waist securely, pulling me close. I had no problem with the fact he wanted our bodies together. Actually I wanted this too, because I bucked my hip closer to his torso.

He broke the kiss and trailed his burning lips down my jaw line, until he was nibbling at my ear. I release a moan and it was followed by a giggle. His hot breath made my ear tingle. And he did the most dangerous thing he could. He whispered my name in a tantalizing tone. “Anna...”

My body flamed like someone had just planted an inferno in the core of my body. My arms snuck up to circle his neck, my hands delved into his dark brown hair frantically, almost like my hands were trying to memorize every strand of hair.

He pulled me into the house, closing the door securely behind us. But at the same time, he didn’t let me go. I smiled and thought that it was my time to kiss him. My lips left his and started to dance across his jaw, slowly going down his neck to the nape. He let out a moan and I had to beam.

Lifting my head away I looked into his eyes. His deep blue eyes looked back down into mine. We were drowning in each other’s eyes. Gradually, we let our lips meet again. Our ragged breath filled the empty room, but to us, the world had disappeared around us. It was only us. No worries of Leaven, and what had become of the night before I came here. It now was just burning passion that was begging to be freed.

Only a part of us realized that we slowly made our way to the bedroom. Our clothes were a trail behind us until we fell onto the bed. Seven loomed above me, his eyes glistened like jewels, and I could see the passion in those eyes. It surprised me, for I never thought that emotion would be mirrored in his eyes. Yet, I could see it as clear as day. My mind was telling me that I was just a fling, to stop this. But I’ve waited years to be in the position.

“Anna,” he whispered my name again, and my breath caught. “You’re so beautiful,” for some reason, tears leaked from the corners of my eyes, for his words felt unreal, like I was dreaming. He bent down, kissing them away.

The gentleness in which he did overwhelmed me, and I moaned his name. “Seven ... Seven...”

He smiled down at me, eyes half-hooded, but a hint of uncertainty seemed to show in his passion-filled face. “Anna, I-I love you.” Shock coursed through me. Seven ... Loved me? No, it couldn’t be! He was already engaged and not with me!

My tear still fell, but they were sad. Seven hardly noticed as he covered my sobbing mouth with his own. Damnit, why did he have to be so gentle? Why did he have to stir me up so much? After all these years, he still had this effect on me...

I still loved him, and I’d decided as he unclasped my lace bra that, tonight I was going to give myself over to passion, feeling somehow that this would be like a dream, and is never happen again.

<><><><><><>

You fans get the point of what happens, this is rated PG 13, so we, yes, we (KYEIRE and me) decided to keep it that way. Well, actually Kyeire, who practically wrote this chapter. Give her a round of applause!