"Rayna, I have to tell you this. I've fallen in love with another woman." Anthony said bluntly.

Rayna felt a sword right through her heart. "What?" she said. She had to be dreaming. This was a joke. Rayna was going to blink and it would be over. Then she would tell Anthony she was pregnant with his child and they would begin their family. Rayna was waiting for something to change. However, the stone face Anthony had and the serious tone in his voice made it perfectly clear, crystal clear. 

"I'm petitioning for a divorce." he said.

"Anthony?" she said. "Divorce?"

"Yes. It's best that we part ways. I promise to give you a heavy amount of money for the years we've been together." he said.

"Money?" Rayna said through her teeth feeling the tears well up.

"Yes. I've loved you. I have, honest to God. I'll never deny loving you but, I can't bring myself to stay in this relationship anymore. I've loved another. Though, I have wronged you and sinned against you and our marriage, I know I hurt you." Anthony said.

"Who is she?" Rayna said straining.

"Her name is Ariane." he said.

Rayna was struggling to keep it together. She had never gotten her heartbroken before. This had to be the worst feeling aside from Ben's death. All these years had now amount to this. 4 years of love, sacrifice, and giving herself to Anthony was repaid with betrayal and adultery.

Anthony watched her look away from him. Her eyes darted back and forth looking at anything but him.

"How could you do this to me?" she whispered.

"Please, pack your things and leave your wedding and engagement rings. I'll call Alexis for you; you'll need the help I'm sure." Anthony said. He got up and left the room. He proceed to walk down the hallway.

"No!" Rayna screamed. Anthony felt her fists hit him in his back and his head. He shocked him a little seeing as Rayna had never hit him before. He felt the pounding in his back and turned to hold her wrists. "No! No! You asshole!" she screamed.

"Stop!" Anthony said. He held her wrists and wrapped them around her as he forced the both of them into the bedroom.

"You cheating son of a bitch!" Rayna yelled breaking away and throwing things at him. "How dare you!"

"Rayna, stop!" Anthony said catching a few of the things and dodging the others.

"You fucking do this to me?! After everything!?" she yelled.

"Calm down." Anthony said daring to hold her. "Stop it. Please, don't act like this."

"You cheated on me! You fucked another bitch then you want to leave me! I am your wife!" she growled.

"Rayna, calm down. Relax!" he said restraining her.

Rayna used every curse word she could muster to call him and say all she could until she gave up and broke down. Crying and wailing in on the floor. Anger, pain and frustration had poured out of her in the form of screaming in tears. All this time. All her suffering and her struggle. Everything she had endured while with Anthony. Everything he forced her through. The neglect, the depression, the nasty comments and this is what she had left. The hurt and the pain hit her all at once like a dog become roadkill and being ran over by 20 other cars.

"You can't do this to me." she sobbed heavily.

"Rayna. Please, just leave quietly. Pack your stuff and I'll make sure you get the papers." Anthony said.