"Chocolate."

"Favorite fruit?"

"Peaches."

"What's your favorite memory?"

I grinned, "Before Eleanor and I got separated."

The game kept going on until she was finished with her questioning. I basically repeated everything she said, and she was a wonderful person.

We spent the rest of the day on the couch, cuddled up and watched movies.

I woke up with a start. I looked around my surroundings, Roxy was still in my arms, everything seemed to be in place. I looked at the stairs and saw Addison on top of Eleanor.

"Get off me fatass!" Eleanor screamed. "Shush! Don't you know what time it is?" Addison screamed back. "I would say the same right back at you!" They kept shouting at each other until their mates groggily took them back into their rooms with ease.

The screaming didn't stop, but it quietened. Roxy started stirring in her sleep until her beautiful chocolate eyes stared directly into mine.

"Good morning." I greeted her with a smile. "Good morning." She yawned back. "What was all that noise?"

"Eleanor and Addison." I said. Her mouth shaped as an 'O' as she cuddled into my side more. "If we decide to sleep together, can we sleep in my room?" She asked, sounding tired. "Eleanor, Addison, Skylar and I worked hard to repaint my room." She explained. "If that's what you want babe."

I readjusted the blanket on her, it's getting colder by the day. Roxy's soft snores filled the room as I tried to find a comfortable spot to sleep in.

Giving up, I picked Roxy up bridal style and carried her to her room. With much difficulty, I finally found her room. I placed her on her bed and tucked her under the blankets. I slid next to her and spooned her.

I smiled before I fell in peaceful sleep.

----

Eleanor's P.O.V.

I woke up the next morning on the floor, sprawled out. Addison and Skylar was on the bed. I huffed out in annoyance and decided to check on the new couple.

I got my camera, I was about to walk out of the door before Addison woke up. "Where ya going?" She asks sleepily.

"I'm going to try to take pictures and stalk the new mate pair." I said, checking if the camera still works.

"Without me?" She said, putting her hand on her chest. "Yup, now let's go."

I was about to step down on the first step when Addison fell on me. I struggled to get free but failed. "Get off me fatass!" I screamed. "Shush! Don't you know what time it is?" She screamed back. "I would say the same right back at you!" I screamed back.

We insulted each other back and fourth until Ashton and Elliot came out, taking us back to their rooms.

Though Addison and I struggled, they still managed to drag us to their rooms. "Ashton if you don't let me go, I swear." I threatened. "Or else what?" He smirked.

My hands was twitching to slap the smirk off his face, but instead I kissed him. Once he started kissing back, I leaned back and climbed into bed. He groaned, but nonetheless crawled into the blankets after me.

"You're a tease you know, Eleanor." Ashton said as he draped his arm over my waist. "Yup." I said. "Have you met the new mate pairing?" I asked him.

"Someone found their mate? Who?" He asked curiously. "Roxy did. It's Rae." I said, looking up to stare in his brown eyes.

"I see. Interesting." Ashton mumbled. "Now sleep. I didn't get to sleep with you yesterday."