Chapter 17

Rae's P.O.V.

I walked into the living room as I was nearly tackled down by my sister. "What do you want, Eleanor?" I asked irritated. 

I looked around the room as she spoke, "Well, we're bored and we want to do something but we don't know what." I stared at someone in particular.

It was like the world stopped, as she stared right back at me. The weight on my back disappeared someone was pushing me forward to sit next to her. Then they made me sit next to her, not that I minded.

"Get to know each other." A voice said. The people left as I started speaking, "Hello... My name is Rae." I said, taking my hand from my jean pocket out so she can shake it.

"H-Hi. I'm Roxy." She said as she shook my hand. I felt sparks once she connected her hand to mine. It wasn't in the bad way, it was in the good way.

"It's you." She said. "Your my mate." She said more quiet. Mate, in the werewolf world it is short for soulmate. The one that's your other half, the one destined to be with you. I recalled.

"But how is that possible?" She asked. "What do you mean?"

"I already had a mate, although I never met him. How could you be my mate also?" Roxy asked obviously confused.

"You have a second chance mate!" I heard my sister said as her head popped out from behind the couch.

Addison and Skylar's head also popped out in sync. "You were eavesdropping?" I said. She nodded, "You guys were too busy in another world to notice us."

"What's a second chance mate?" Roxy, Addison, and Skylar asked in sync. "Skylar I thought you know what a second chance mate was?" Eleanor asked.

"Nope. No one ever told me."

"Well, it's basically the Moon Goddess giving you another chance of happiness, so you get another mate. A second chance mate."

"How do you know about all of this?" Skylar said, narrowing her eyes at her. "I have my ways." She said before it was followed by an evil laughter.

"Which is?" Addison said. "Who knows?" Eleanor replied. "I told you this before. You know who told me." Eleanor said.

"Ohhh." Addison replied. "Okay. Lets give the newly couple some time to get to know each other." Addison said before she walked out of the living room followed by Eleanor and Skylar.

I turned back to Roxy as she fiddled with her thumbs. "Well, um... What's your favorite color?" I asked nervously.

She looked up and captivated me with those chocolate brown eyes. My new favorite color is green." She smiled. "Why?"

"It's the color of your eyes." She answered. "What's your favorite color?" I grinned, "Brown. Like your eyes."

She blushed, "What's your favorite food?"

"Pizza."

"Favorite place?"

"Probably the forest."

"Is Eleanor your sibling?"

"Yup."

"When's your birthday?"

"January 13, 1995."

"Favorite animal?"

"A wolf." I grinned.

"That's your fifth question, you sure you want to keep going?" I asked. She nodded. "I'll ask my 20 questions and then you can."

"Favorite candy?"