Chapter 18

Eleanor's P.O.V.

After we finally ate, we were bored. The guys all had something to do, so we were left alone in the living room.

"Movie day?" Addison said. "Eh." Skylar said, getting up. "I'ma make the popcorn then." Addison nodded, "Netflix!" Addison said excitedly. "I'm going to get some blankets." Roxy said, also getting up.

While Addison picked the movie, I could smell the popcorn Skylar was popping. My mouth would be watering right now, even drooling, but I don't feel like eating.

Once everything was settled, I pulled the blanket over my head and decided to just go to sleep.

I heard the movie start, but I was already half way asleep. Not even a minute later, I fell asleep.

I heard muffled voices but couldn't quite make out what they were saying. "She... Down... Fever..."

When I gain more consciousness, I heard someone say, "She's waking up." I hesitantly open one eye, then the other.

I was on the couch still and surrounded by people. I tried sitting up, but Ashton pushed my shoulders gently making me lay down. "You should stay laying down, you have a fever."

Now that he mentions it, I feel like shit. My head hurts and I still feel tired. I yawned and turned the other way, facing the couch's back.

Few mumbles were shared but I didn't care. I was tired and I'm getting sleep.

Ashton's P.O.V.

Eleanor faces the other way, blocking her beautiful face from being seen. What me and my wolf wanted to do was cuddle up with her and making sure she was okay.

'Bring her into our office, somehow we have a mattress in there.' My wolf suggested. I agreed with him.

I started picking her up bridal style but she stirred in her sleep. I carefully continued picking her up. I tried not to make any sudden jolts, going up the stairs was the hardest.

I finally made it to our office and carefully put her down on the mattress. I grabbed warm blankets to put on top of her, making sure she's warm. 'You know what'll keep her warm and on top of her besides the blankets?' My wolf questions, 'What?' I asked, 'Us.'

I blocked him out after that so he could keep his horny thoughts to himself.

I walked over to my desk, seeing a mess there. Maps were everywhere, red pen circling where we have been, blue pen circling where we think they might be hiding.

We've come to a conclusion that the rouges might be here on my territory for a reason. The apartment we've checked hundreds of times where we think they're hiding, but they somehow escape their home before we set foot in the apartment.

If they can sense us werewolves, then I'll send a human. Eleanor and Addison is a definite no no. Is Rae marked?

I walked downstairs and found Rae in the kitchen with Roxy and Addison. I decided not to interrupt their conversation and just smell the air from the door

Rae is defiantly marked and mated. I went back into my office and thought, we could just hide our scents.

I mentally face palmed. Why hadn't I thought of that idea?

I mind linked Elliot and Carter to come to my office, sharing my idea. They came within seconds after I called them.

"You called?" Elliot said in a horrible British accent. I looked at him weirdly, Carter just laughed. "We were playing truth or dare downstairs, Skylar dared him to talk like that throughout the whole day."

"Okay... I thought of a plan. We know that there is someone living in the apartment but somehow gets away before us getting there." They both nodded, "Well, what if we hid our scents."

"Why didn't we think of that before." Carter said face palming. "We'll be doing this tonight seeing as we always go there in the afternoon."

They nodded their heads and started heading for the door. "And as for your truth or dare game," I started saying. They stopped in their tracks and waited for me to continue, "Can I join?"

----

"I dare you to drop a mento in a coke and try to drink it." Addison dared me. "One of those 1 liter ones too." Roxy added on.

I shrugged my shoulders, "Why not?" Addison got coke out from the fridge grabbed mint Mentos from her pocket.

We went out to the backyard, not wanting anything getting wet. I quickly dropped the mento in the soda and put my mouth on it.

It exploded in my mouth, causing me to back up and choke. They kept cheering me to keep going, which I did. It gradually slowed down until it wasn't exploding anymore.

Elliot handed me a towel, which I gladly took. I wiped my face, then my hair. We went back into the house and sat down on the couch.

 "Okay, let's keep going!" Skylar said, "Ashton, it's your turn."

"Carter, truth or dare?" I asked. "Truth." He said. "Have you ever kissed anyone besides Skylar?" I questioned.

"Umm..." He started. Skylar stared at him like 'you better have not.' "It's a truth." Addison reminded him. "Yeah?" He said, nervous. We all stared at Skylar then, she shrugged, "I knew. He would make out with any hot girl he met in high school."

Carter was about to say something when I heard something crash from upstairs. "It must be Eleanor." Ryan said.

We ran upstairs to my office but Eleanor wasn't there. We quickly went out from the office and followed her scent, in my room.

We burst through the room, seeing my mate look through her wardrobe. Clothes were scattered everywhere, thankfully no under garments.

Eleanor kept mumbling to herself, "Where is it?" She closed the drawer and open the one above it. Addison slowly started approaching Eleanor, still not noticing our presence.

Eleanor closed the last drawer when Addison touched her. She whipped her head around and took a took in her appearance. She has red eyes like she hasn't been sleeping.

She walked past us to go into her old room, which was surprisingly still the same. We followed her and watched her as she trashed the room.

When she opened the drawer in her nightstand, she found what she needed. I went to her side to look at what she found. It was a gold necklace with a locket.

Eleanor opened the locket, revealing what was inside.

----

Sorry for the late update and the short chapter...