Chapter 22

"Oh my gosh this is going to be so much fun" I said. "I know right" Davis said. "Okay, I'm going to get the snacks" Jordan said. "Okay, don't be long" Debby said. We took our seats and the first guy came out the bull was very aggressive. "Oh it's Matt Triplett holding onto the bull as much as he can" The commentator said. "You know what's awesome after this Debby and I are still going to see each other" I said. "Yeah, we're both going on tour yayyy" Debby said. "Yayyy" I said high fiving Debby. "I'm back with corn dogs and churros" Jordan said. "YESSS churros" Davis and I exclaimed. "Ooooh that has to hurt" Jordan said. "Oh my gosh his hat is airborn" Chrissie said. The hat was coming right at us. I reached up in the air and caught it. "Woah, talk about reflex" Debby said. "Do you play baseball?" Jordan said. "Nope" I said. "You should, you got an arm" Chrissie said. "Well I'll be darned that's Madison Davis, Debby Ryan, Chrissie Fit, Davis Cleveland, and Jordan Fisher" The commentator said. "A bunch of celebrities here tonight" The other commentator said. We chuckled nervously and waved at them. "Hey were on the jumbo screen" Jordan said. "Yup" Debby said. Soon the bull riding was done and we decided to watch a movie. The movie was Project Almanac. "Mads, can you watch movies like this" Chrissie asked. "I don't know" I said. "Maybe we should watch another movie" Chrissie said. "Awww, why can't we watch this" I whined. "Well it has words in it, how about we watch- " Chrissie was saying. "Pitch Perfect2" I said. "Um, I guess" Chrissie said looking at the others. The others nodded. We started watching the movie. Fat Amy is totally hilarious. Ester Dean who plays Cynthia comes after her in being hilarious. The character Chrissie played was...interesting. "Chrissie your character is so random" I said. "Was she traumatized or something" Davis said. "Yeah" Chrissie said. We started laughing. After an hour of watching it got to Emily's song Flashlight. I turned my phone's flashlight on and started waving it in the air. The others followed. We smiled at each other. Soon the song was over and we all fell on each other. We all started laughing again and finished the movie. "I'm going to miss you guys" Chrissie said. "Yeah me too" I said. "Another group hug?" Davis asked. "Yeah" Debby said. Hugging all of us. We hugged her back. Let's head back to the center. "Okay" we said.

--

"Madison's coming back tomorrow, Yayyyy" Camila yelled. "Why are you so excited we haven't seen her for only a week and a half not 10" Normani said. "Yeah, but she's performing with us!" Camila said. "Awwww guys look at this" Lauren said. "What?" Dinah said. "Go on your instagram and go onto Madison's account" Lauren said. "It's a picture of our tour bus on the bottom, then one of our meet and greets and on top Camila and Madison at the park" Lauren said. "Awww that's so cute" Ally said. "Read the caption" Normani said. "Thinking of you always....3 years of inspiration, kindness, the aspiration to achieve greatness and friendship that will last till the end. Fifth Harmony sends out a message that I'm sure all Harmonizers understand. Be true to yourself, Never think about the critism you get but about the delightful compliments, Dreams come true no matter how impossible they seem. Seeing the girls go on this amazing journey to stardom is so inspirational. I couldn't ask for better role models or a better family, I love them and all the harmonizers with all my heart (even the haters). Lauren is so free-spirited and cares so much about the world. Normani can dance and she has muscle (clearly) her dance video with Sean Bankhead was so cool. Dinah is like my sister (ironic) she is so awesome to hang out with and taught me how to play basketball and how to ride a bike, Ally is awesome were the shorty squad and because of her I don't go anywhere without a rosary , and to break the ice it's true Ally is so motherly she made me wear knee pads, elbow pads, a helmet and she kept telling Dinah Don't Let Go! the first time I rode a two wheeler. Lastly, Camila there's not enough of words in the world to describe my undying love for you! My bff, my number one fan, and guardian angel. I will forever love Fifth Harmony!! Happy 3 years the best is yet to come! Cheer with me Harmonizers this is our special holiday!!
By the end everyone was smiling and tearing up. "Awww" Ally said. "You realize that it's actually a video right?" Camila said with a shaky voice. "Yeah" the girls said. The picture faded away and it showed the video of Madison riding a two wheeler bike, then Ally helping Madison with homework, then the harmonizers and fifth harmony at the end Madison sneak attacked Camila and tackled her to the ground at the park then Camila started tickling Madison then it went back to the cover photo and faded words: Rolemodels for every harmonizer. "That was so cute" Camila said. "Can I see?" Bea asked. "Sure" Lauren said handing her phone over. After she was done with the video she was smirking like crazy. "What's wrong?" Ally asked. "It's just so cute" Bea said. "Yeah" Lauren said smiling. "Look at this pic, seems like she had fun in Texas" Bea said. "Totally" Ally said. "Isn't Debby coming along?" Bea asked. "Yeah" Camila said. "What's up with you?" Dinah said nudging Normani's shoulder. "Huh?" Normani asked. "Your being very quiet" Dinah said. "No reason" Normani said. "You sure?" Dinah asked. "Yeah" Normani said giving Dinah a half smile and half frown. "Okay" Dinah said smiling at Normani. "Bea, you know what's even cuter, Madison is a HUGE fan of yours" Ally said. "Awww really" Bea said. "Yeah, when she heard you were coming on tour with us she was freaking out" Lauren said. "Awww, I can't wait to officially meet her" Bea said. "Neither can she" Camila said. "She was saying that she loves how you touch people with your music and it expresses your personality" Lauren said. "Really, I bet were going to have loads of fun then" Bea said smiling. Normani then started to clench her fists and stood up and went to the back of the tour bus. The girls looked at each other with concern. Dinah then decided to go after her.