Spooky Mansion

All the kids screamed including me. I then began to start crying a little. Camila looked at my face, then wiped my tears it's okay it's just something with the system I hope she hugged me. Or Dracula is coming with his undead army to eat us along with the king of zombies who will eat off our flesh Lauren said behind us. I screamed then buried my head back in Camila's stomach. Lauren why would you do that Camila said her eyebrows were crossed and she was pouting. You got to admit it that was kind of funny Lauren said laughing. Allyson was next to Lauren and she had a slybrow and was shaking her head. Okay fine it wasn't. I turned to look at Lauren. I'm sorry for scaring you Maddie she said winking. Its okay and that's a clever nickname I said smiling. Yeah it is I like it Camila said. But then we turned around and it turned out we were moving and the lights were back on. The worker then started laughing. Sorry guys we didn't mean to scare you, it was just part of the ride he said still laughing a bit. Oh wow Camila said. Soon we all started giggling. Now that it's over it was pretty funny Lauren said. Yeah it was I said. Camila then realized she was still hugging me. We laughed and then let go. Finally the ride was over when we got off it 7:28pm. You have to sleep little one Camila said. Okay I said. Wow that was surprisingly easy Camila said to Normani. Yeah for a little kid she's so obedient Normani said. Camila smirked, well then I guess this is going to be easier then I thought Camila said. Don't get your hopes up said Normani. We went to the parade at night first. There was so much light and pretty colors. Then there was my favorite Disney songs. Hidey-Ho, Let it go, that song from Tarzan, and more. The parade finally ended and I was fast asleep laying on Camila's lap. She picked me up and carried me to the car. She is so light Camila said. Then we finally got to the house. I woke up, when Lauren was shaking me. Hey Mads she said. Even better nickname I said yawning. She hugged me, I hugged her back. So tomorrow, we can go enroll you in school you and me Lauren said. I liked that I said. Good now go back to sleep Lauren said. I then realized that I was in my room. I smiled then drifted off to sleep once more.
       Hey guys well this was a double update now not updating until 57 reads Thnx so much for reading. See Ya next time and it would be awesome if someone can tell me that song from Tarzan I think Jane and Tarzan were sang I forgot even though I love DISNEY CHANNEL. Well next time see Ya :)