"Huwag mong tatawagan," natatawang banta ni Miss Zue.

July talking about V. L. Tine was Jhing's background noise the whole day of working. The first romance novel July read was V. L. Tine's, and because of it; her love for prose became prominent, thus her want to get in the industry.

"Pangarap ko talaga siyang makita," July said dreamily, hands clasped as her eyelashes batted. "Ito kasing si Miss Zue, kontrabida, eh."

"Narinig ko 'yun!" sigaw ni Miss Mary Zue.

"Opo, pinaparinig ko talaga!"

The people who heard the small banter laughed then went back to work. The receptionist didn't call, making July gloomy.

As for Jhing, after depositing money for her brother's tuition fee, she went home. Nag-order siya ng fried rice for her three day meal. Pagkatapos mag-ayos, she continued writing.

The words flew magically as if it was meant to be written by her. Word after word, sentence after sentence, creating a blissful paragraph with emotions digging so deep, it's hurting her. Yet she continued, not stopping, knowing it won't hurt soon.

Sinayang niya ang oras sa pagsusulat ng ibang kwento, not knowing that this one – this story – can be her winning piece.

A win-win situation, again.

Una, her novella project. Pangalawa, money for her family, at pangatlo; mare-release na niya ang kwentong ito, at hindi na niya babalikan pa.

She didn't stop herself from crying as she was approaching the three-fourths of the story. That's good news , right? Ibig sabihin, puno ng emosyon ang sinusulat niyang ito. Siguradong masa-satisfy niya ang mga readers – at sana ma-satisfy rin niya ang sarili.

The flowing of words stopped when she reached the resolution. Type-bura ang naganap, not feeling the perfect ending, she decided to stop writing for the night.

Before sleeping, a tear fell from her eye. The memory of the white illustrated book flashed – paulit-ulit sa utak niya ang tanong: does the story deserve a happy ending? Or will the girl writer in the story ruin everything just like in the real life?

She doesn't know.

Pagpasok sa office, iniisip pa rin niya kung anong magandang ending sa sinusulat. Medyo naging lutang pa siya sa pag-eedit ng manuscript.

C'mon!!!! Ano bang problema mo sa akin,, ha?!?!?! Sinasaktan mo na naman kasi ako....hindi na ako natutuwa!!! Masakit kaya!! Try mo?!?! Syempre.. hindi mo gets 'yung nararamdaman ko kasi manhid ka! Cassannova! Sana pala hindi na lang tayo na arrange married!!!

Jhing wanted to bang her head on the desk, as she wrote a comment, Casanova* is the correct spelling. Arranged marriage* is the right term. Punctuation marks were lessened, hope you don't mind.

A few minutes after she sent the email, nag-reply ang author. The reply made her cringe; she tried hard not to edit the email, too.

Eh,, Miss Jhing,, marami po sanang punctuation mark para ramdam yung feels? Para intense? Yung readers ko po kasi gusto ng ganun at sinasabi nila 'feel na feel ko po galit ng characters, ang galing!!!' so paano po 'yun????

Thanks po for the edits!! Will read it po pagkauwi hihi.....

Juice colored.