To Save A Rebellion

First a note: So I didn't say anything at the end of the last chapter. But Uh Oh! Snips knows! How will she deal with this next truth that not only Obi-Wan kept from her, but Anakin?? And what awaits her on Tatooine? Lolz well if your reading this...your about to find out! XD

~

~~

Ahsoka's POV

Ahsoka stood on Tatooine. She wore a grey poncho that concealed her lightsabers, but was lose so she was rather cool.

She stood in the middle of the market square. In the center of the road, although no one told her to move. She felt the Suns beating down on her as she stood. A creeping feeling that she needed to turn around overcame the Togruta, but a sudden movement distracted her.

Three Stormtroopers materialized from a saloon the opposite side of the Square. Two of them dragging a beaten, familiar looking man between them.

She immediately became self-conscious, making sure she didn't look conspicuous. It wasn't unheard of, but it was still alarming to have Imperial presence on a planet such as Tatooine.

Ahsoka watched as they roughly threw the man into the sand. One of the Troopers shifted and she saw his face. Ahsoka froze.

"Obi-Wan!" She gasped.

She began to get closer, meandering through the crowd, keeping her head down. She hoped he'd just been thrown out of the bar and that nothing serious had been discovered. Getting close enough for her heightened senses, she still stood rather far away.

"I'm afraid you've pegged me wrong Trooper, never have I been, nor am I, a Jedi. I wouldn't know the first thing!"

Kenobi's familiar, trustworthy voice seemed to float on the wind. She held her breath waiting to hear the Stormtroopers response.

"Then how do you explain this?" Ahsoka glanced up and saw that he held Obi-Wan's lightsaber. "There will be no mind tricks today Jedi scum! Our orders are to execute any Jedi we find."

The second troopers voice came to her. "So take a look at this bloody desert, it's the last place you'll ever see!"

Ahsoka's head shot up, she saw them draw their blasters and point them at the fallen Jedi. No longer caring if she was discovered she began racing to the Troopers, hands going to her white lightsabers.

"Say goodbye Jedi." The faint voice filled the desert space between them.

She broke into a sprint, the Troopers had their back to her. "Move!" Ahsoka screamed, shoving people out of her way. She didn't understand why Kenobi didn't fight!

Through the crowd she saw Obi-Wan notice her. A look of relief filled his features.

"Ben!" She called loudly. Rushing through the crowd. Why wasn't he trying to escape???

None of the Stormtroopers seemed to hear her. Kenobi just looked at her, as the first Trooper fired.

"NO!" She screamed as Obi-Wan Kenobi's body collapsed into the merciless desert.

The Stormtroopers turned in her direction. She didn't notice. She stared at the last person who knew her. She collapsed to her knees, digging them into the sand. Unwanted tears flowed from her eyes, and her mind went numb. She looked down at her hands which still held her lightsabers. She twisted her face in confusion at them. What did they mean to her anymore? She didn't know.

Suddenly her body began shaking uncontrollably. She looked around confused, and saw that the Troopers had reached her. But their voices were strange.