help me

This chapter contains torture rape and a lot of faul language read at your own risk.

Kim pov

Where am i? Where is jungkook? All I remember is fighting ji then he knocked me out. My jaw hurted but it was ok. I tried moving but couldn't. I looked to ser I was tied up. I started moving and yalling but it was the wrong thing to do. A loud slap echoed through the place as my face titled.

"Isnt my bitch. So lovely to see you again. How did you like your freedom? Was it good? Good enough to leave me for a fucking married man! Tae yelled as I looked down.

I couldnt say anything cause he taped my mouth. I didnt fear anything from him no more. His mother my sister everyone taught me to be the stronger person and thats what im gonna do.

"What is it. Cat got your tongue.

I tried talking but he mocked me until he finally took of the tape.

"I said fuck you you fucking ass hole. Cat doesn't have my tongue. You can hit me all you want but it wont change the fact that I fucking hate you and that your fucking psycho! I yelled at him. All he did was stand there taking in everything.

He walked over to the other side as he held somethingsm in his hands.

"If you wont come back to me then how about this. He revealed a person to see it was brie.

I started to move around to at least try get from this.

"Brie!!! I yelled as she was knocked out cold.

"What the he did you do to her! I yelled as he pulled out something.

"Just drugged her to sleep she should be waking up till then it wont be fun with her not awake to see her sister having fun. He pulled out a knife as he started cutting my ropes

What fun was he talking about. What was he gonna do?

Kookie pov

My head hurted terribly. I tried moving but couldn't. I opened my eyes to see I was tied up. Where the fuck was I. And where the fuck was kime.

"Seunghyun he is awake. I heard someone say as I looked to see a tall guy with black hair infront of me.

"If it isnt her boyfriend nice to meet you again. I see that ur finally awake and must be wondering where you r. Well we here in the fun house where your girlfriend will be taken back to Youngbae. But first lets get you to the show. You wouldnt want to miss it. He dragged me down the place as I started yelling.

What was they gonna do to kimie? What ever if was they better not touch her cause when I break from these ropes I will kill them with my bare hands.

"Stop.....youngbae......please...... I heard her cry as I saw Youngbae fucking her. There was blood dripping from her legs as he was abusing her area.

"You fucking bastard! I yelled as he stopped.

He pulled out as he buckled his pants back. Kimie was so weak but was so hurt.

"Glad you could make it kookie. As you see I was just fucking my girl. All of this is mine something you never got to do.

I was mad no corrections I was beyond mad. I wanted to beat his ass dead to the ground for doing that to her.

"Are you sure about that cause she was the one who was screaming my name out on her birthday. I smirked at how he grew mad.

"Is that true. Hmmmmm he walked over to kimie as he hitted her.

"Your a fucking bitch and a slut. Fucking someone other guy that isnt even me ima show you. He went grabbed a knife and started cutting her thighs.