Chapter 5 ill find you know matter wht

Kim pov

My lips on his as he kissed me back. It was so weird. My heart started to flutter and my stomach was having butterflies. I couldn't have been falling for him.

"Wow Kim you sure got some balls of kissing the low life.

Letting my lips leave his I stood him up and went up to youngbae.

"I have every right to do what I want with him. I'm not with you and we're gonna keep it like that. I was walking away until he grabbed my wrist.

"No bitch you belong to me. He turned me around and slapped me causing me to fall.

"Ass hole don't hit my girl. I saw kookie pull out a gun shooting youngbae in the shoulder.

Ji pulled out a gun as I kicked him in the leg. Taking the chance i grabbed his hand running away but first I had to find Brie.

Brie pov

"Omg you were amazing out there. I said to him as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Cause your my inspiration beautiful. He gave me a kiss on my lips.

I think I'm tray falling for him. As we were walking I heard a gun shot. It was a lot of shooting going on and only one person could have done something.

"Brie what's wrong we have to go. He was tugging my hand as I was i trying to break free.

"My sister I have to find my baby sister. His hand let go of mine and i ran looking for. I called her name but nothing then.

I called her phone but straight to voice mail. I was getting worried and more worried than ever.

"Kim!!! I screamed but nothing.

"Brie!!!!! I heard someone scream my name i raised up on my toes to see where she was.

"Kim hold on!! Getting through the crowd I see her with kookie.

"Omg are you ok? I heard gun fire, and omg Kim....your face did he do this to you.

"It's ok I'm fine it's just a sting but we really don't have much time. Kookie shot him in the shoulder and he is really pissed we should leave now get San e and let's go. She said as i listen to her words.

Going through the crowd I try to find San e. That bastard put his hands on her again. I'm gonna teach his ass a lesson when ever my sister is safe. Bumping into people I felt someone grab my hands.

"Well if it isn't Brie bell. Awww sad to see your sister get beat. He said

"No this will. Punching him in the nose I took my chance to run.

Ji was really annoying and really ticked me off. Looking to were I was I saw San e.

"San!!! We have to go now! My sister is in trouble and we all just needs to leave.

"Then come with me I can protect you and her from what ever is going on. I don't want to lose you. He said as he hugged me.

"I don't either. I crude into his chest.

"Let's go then. He took my hand and we were off.

We made our way out as I saw Kim passed out in Kookies arms.

"What happened. I was getting worried .

"She got drugged. My friend here nam joon saved her. The guy ran away though before we could get to him.

Omg what is he trying to do to her.