Chapter 6

Brie pov

"Is she gonna be ok? I asked kookie friend.

"Yeah she is gonna be ok. She breathed in only a little she should be waking up in a little while. But not to make you worry you and her need to leave out of town. He will kill or either take her. He said.

The fact that his ass will probably take her is something I wouldn't allow.

"I know I just need time and money to leave. I have on......

"You guys can stay with me. San e suggested.

"What no no no. We can't. You can't get in trouble cause of us and neither less get you hurt. I said as he walked up to me.

Hi soft hands touched my face as I rubbed my cheek against it.

"I want you to be safe and her. She means a lot to me as to you. I don't want to see none of you girls get hurt. Now let me and that's my order. After all I think I should tell you something as well.

He took out his gun saying SE on it. He couldn't be a gangster to. No way.

" I hope your not mad. I should have told you the other night.

"It's fine I should come out to. Pulling out my gun all the boys faces changed.

"What you really think that I wouldn't be one as well. I laughed a bit.

"Bitch is a bad ass. I looked over to see Kim waking up.

"Omg are your ok? Is your cheek ok? I said as I hugged her tight examining her.

"I don't know but where we and also who the hell are these people.

"I'm rap mon aka ass face. And that's jhope. The young guy said.

"Where's Jungkook is he ok? Is he hurt? She asked getting up.

"I'm right here. He came back with bags. 

I didn't understand this kid one bit but I vigor tell he really did care for her. He doesn't realize this but I do support him on trying to make her happy. It doesn't matter that he is in a gang but he'll aren't we all. But he tries a little to hard at doing so.

"So Brie you ready cause I have your bags packed here.

Grabbing his hands letting the bags fall to his side. I placed both of my hands and kissed him. I swear he is the love of my life. Deepening the kiss his hands was placed around my waist bringing my body closer to him.

"Get a room ass faces. I heard Kim say.

"We will finish the later until then let's go. I whispered in his ear.

"Or.....

"Or you and you can get your ass in th damn car cause I'm coming with you . I heard Kim said as she grabbed my bags from his hands.

"I thinks not. You is riding with me after all we are going out and I need my baby to stay close to me so nothing would happen. Jungkook said as he took the bags from her hand dragging her with him.

"The fuck you funny as I recalled it was just a show an tell if was acting I'm still a single Pringle. That kiss...... That kiss was also an act... She started to studder.

"Then why studder if you can't get the words our.

"Shut up. But I'm still a single pringle. That will not mingle especially with you kookie. She said as she walked out.

"Well kookie she said no now let me get a turn cause look that ass she has lord. Nam joon said as he was slapped behind the head.

"Nah she is gonna be my girl I just need to prove that I want her to be my girlfriend.

"Hey kookie. Don't try to hard and remember this art. Take her to the art gallery she loves art o and also animal shelter she loves dogs actually that's where she works. Just giving you some tips to win her heart. I said giving him a smile.

"Thanks your the best I will do my everything to do so. He said.

Me and san e walked out to leave as we was going to his place.