lets talk over about us

Brie pov

I was on the phone with my job as I called in sick. They told me I could come back when ever I felt better agin which gave me enough time to get a lot of information out of E. But first I should put on something sexy to know that something isn't up. Looking in my drawer I put on a sexy lingerie with a pair of sexy black heels that I never wore and went in my bag to get my gun putting in the back of lingerie.Ima show him though.he should be here by now though. Sitting in the bed as I waited I heard the front door open knowing it was him. "Babe I'm back with...... He looked up at me as he had some McDonald's in his hands. "Wh.....what's the o....occasion he stuttered as he walked closer to me. "Just wanted to show you how much I missed you. You have been really stress and I wanted to help relive that stress. Walking towards him as he dropped the bag his arms wrapped around my waist as he pushed me against the wall leaning in for a kiss. This kiss was full of lust and passion. But it was getting so heated that I I had to stop him. He soon ripped my robe off as I took the time to get my gun pointing to his stomach. "Move away from me". I said as he moved his lips away from my neck."what re you doing Brie? Put the gun down!" I'll put this bitch down when you start talking. "Talking about what! Brie I think your going....."I'm not going crazy! I yelled as I waved the gun. "Brie put the fucking gun down." Just start talking! First off why the fuck are in contact with youngbae and second of all this. I punched him. All I felt right now was killing him and beating him. How can he do that especially to me and to my sister. "Listen Brie I did this for you. Your sister can just take care of her self she is 18 years old an she knew what the fuck she was getting into. And youngbae came to me asking for my help on a girl. "So I was just part of your plan to get to my sister! I yelled as I felt hurt and played." No! Never! Everything u told you was real never a lie. I didn't even know you until I saw you at the club I didn't even know you and her were sisters until the whole thing at the festival". "So what we're gonna do when that jackass get my sister huh? me and you escape to never land? Fall happily in love when my sister is with a dangerous person only to be beaten again and raped. Cause E I think your ducking crazy for me to do that. That's my only family I have. That's my little sister I swore to protect. She isn't trouble she is still a good kinded  girl with huge dreams and hopes! "So do you your much better than protecting her she might as well give up! Her ass is an adult who can.......I was getting fucking tired of him talking so much shit about her so I punched him were the sun don't shine. "Don't you ever fucking say that shit. I just can't believe I fall for someone like you who only cares for there self and not there partner. "Your sister is someone who needs to just go back to dealing with his bullshit he won't stop until he have her! So take the time to think and let him have her. I don't understand what the hell anyone can see in her! She hides secrets from you and push people in her life away! Your better than her. He yelled as he yanked his hair. "I don't care about the fact she do fuck, we all hide shit but you your a fucking piece of shit! "Then shoot me! Aiming the gun to him I thought about it. If I shot him what will it solve. If I don't then my sister gets hurt.  But deep down under that anger I loved him so much. How can I do this. "Ugghhhhhgh! I shot the gun at the ceiling. "You better pray that he doesn't find her. If he do Ima kill you then him and watch you two die in a fire you fucking ass hole. I put on a pair of pants and a tee not caring about what I had on under it and left. Right now I need to find Kim and go some where somewhere far.

"Hey Brie what brings........ As soon as he opened the door I kissed him. Right now I needed him and wanted him. I need to take my mind off of E. His hands holding my waist as I held my arms around his neck.

His hands lifted my shirt as we were bumping into things. It was so fucking good as he kissed me passionately. "Your so fucking beautiful like this.he started kissing my breast as my head went back. His hands playing with the button of my jeans he got it to open as he pulled them down. "Sexy as fuck! I can't to be inside you. Pulling him up I looked into his eyes "then why don't you just fuck me then. Right now. With that he grabbed my thighs lifting it up to his torsos as he traced his fingers along my skin. Even the way he touched me sent shivers down my back. In one swift move his pans was down letting his little friend poke out. "Are you sure about this? What about E? "Fuck him do what you want. You got me right where you want me. I said as I was becoming impatient. His lips crashed into mine as he lifted me up ago at the wall as he begin positioning his self. "Uhhgggg.....move jay move...... With that he did. I can't believe he was that long. If felt like he was ripping my pussy open. But him in me felt so amazing. My mind wasn't on  E now that he is here. "Move faster...... Uggggg........ Yaaasss ..... Yassss. His pace moved faster as the sounds of skin slapping and the sound of me moaning out. Your so fucking tight.. Jay said said as he gave me a kiss. "I think I'm about....... Uggg... I soon released. My oh my that was fucking amazing. My eyes rolled in the back of my head as he went in and out in and out. After I soon came he did to. Carrying me to his couch I was on top of him. "Ride me baby girl". With that I started moving my hips as I rocked back and forth riding him. His hands held onto my waist as he moved along with the rhythm. "Ahhhh.... Brie Yassss.... Rise me faster.... Doing as he told me to do I moved faster as his dick was deep in me. As I was soon about to cum I started bouncing as he watched me it felt like this moment could never end with him. "Jay.... I'm about..... Uggg.... I soon cam again as he did to. Collapsing on top of him as he was still in me his hands made way to my hair moving it out of his way

"That was.... Amazing..... I never knew you could go that fast.. He said breathless. "I didn't know either but let's stop talking and take this to the bedroom round three. I said as I whispered in his ear. With that he carried me upstairs.