Chapter 7

Brie pov

We made it back to his place. What could I say his place was nicer than a bitch. Big tv and a in door pool, pool table he is so living the life.

"Welcome to my home make your self comfortable. He said as he put my bags down.

"Wow it's amazing. This is really all yours.

"Well with being in gangs and doing stuff to make a living then yes. But this is yours to since you and your sister and her friends are here eat what you want down. But come let me show you your rooms. He guided me as I looked back to see if Kim was behind.

"Here is your room Kim. It's big enough for your friends that way my maid doesn't have to clean known if there mess". The room was huger than ever. He bed was huge King size had her own bathroom and walk in closet.

"Wow This is so cool. She jumped in the bed as if she was a little kid. The guys walked in a they called there spot on the floor.

After they made there spot it was only me and him. He brought to his room. It was bigger than Kim's room.

"Make your self comfortable. He said as I walked in and sat in the bed.

"Wow I'm so amazed at how such a person can afford something so huge like this. I said as I stared at the ceiling laying down.

Feeling the bed sink I feel San e hover over me staring at me.

"What?

"You know something Brie. Over the past two days I became to like u even more. And to be real with you lol mama I always found you really attractive at the bar. You were my first love I became to like.

"Your funny. How?

"Haven't you notice. I always would go with friends and colleagues cause I was to shy to always go up to you and tell you how I felt.

Was this really true on how he felt. I mean over the relationship I been in it was always the guy who came up to me and talked about me and him and I would always fall for it.

"Your the only one I want Brie. The girl I was dating I wanted you to notice that I was trying to make you jealous but it was a fail. You would always have that genuine smile. That's when I thought it was really time to break up with her. Then you came in my life and now we were here.

"San e.

"Look I'm being real with you 100% on you. Girl I love you. His lips was placed on mine.

It was such passion and lust. He deepened the kiss biting my bottom lip to gain excess in my mouth. Giving him permission his tongue slid in my mouth as I kissed him back. His hands was placed one back as he was lifting up my crop bra. His lips left mine then was placed back on to them again. This was something I wanted to do for the first time I laid eyes on him.

Kim pov

What was I thinking. Kissing him like that. I mean I did enjoy it but I just wanna take things slow. I wanna go on normal dates like everyone else and do couple things. What me and youngbae did was beyond couple things. What happened to him he was so good and now bad something I became. Jungkook is someone u don't want t get involved with my life . He should just let go of me already and move on before he ends up dead. Getting up out of bed I crept away as nam joon, jhope and kookie was on the floor. I wanted to go for a night swim after all he told me what's for him is for us. Making my way towards the pool I heard moaning and loud creaking.

"Ewe they is so nasty I fucking swear.  Seeing the pool I open the door and closed it as I stripped into my underwear and bra.

I didn't know how to swim so staying on the not so deep side I relaxed. It was funny how someone like me was so badass but wasn't really bad. All the things in my life was a mistake. Meeting youngbae was as well. Someone who hurted me, made me feel like shit. Why was I so dumb to ever meeting him. I mean there was jhope at the time but I don't know what got into me. I closed my eyes for a little while until I heard the door open.

"Having a swim I see. Jung kook said as he came to sit on the edge of the pool.

"Yeah. What brings you here.

"I notice you were gone and i was worried about you......

"Stop worrying about me. Look Ima just be real. Jungkook I see that your trying to impress me and all but find yourself a better girl. Someone like me ain't even worth your time I mean your sweet and all but I'm just trouble.

"No your not. Your still that same girl from freshman year. It's just that you got fed up with youngbae. I understand that. But I'm not gonna give up on you your much more than that. Hearing him said that me feel happy, but how did he know me as a freshman.

The sounds of the water moving I opened my eyes to see Jungkook with no shirt and his boxers.

"Can't you see I liked you from the fest day of school. You never noticed me but always would notice jhope. He would talk so much about you I soon became in love with you. What can I say Kim your a mystery girl and I would take any chance with you.

What am I doing? Why am I not moving away from him? Am I really starting to like him. He was now infront of me a I looked into his eyes. His piercing right throw mine.

"Kookie it's not that easy. Youngbae will find me and do anything in his power to get me back to him. Including killing you and your friends.

"It's worth it. I'm tired of waiting for you. 3 years I have been in love with you and now I want to show you how much you mean to me. His lips crashed on mine as my eyes were wide.

Why did it feel so right to do this. Kissing him back I placed my hands around his neck as he kissed me harder.

"Mhmmm...... Jungkook......I think we need to........ I was caught off guard as soon as his lips moved from my lips attacking my neck.

"Jungkook. I moaned out as he sucked on my right spot.

His lips leaving my neck as he looked at me. As I was blushing madly at how I moaned his name. This was foreign to me to do something like that.

"Did you feel it to. Did you feel this. He took my hand and placed it near his heart.

It was beating so fast as I I looked up at him. His hands was on my chest as he felt my heart beating fast. Removing my hand I backed up suggesting for me to leave. Taking my clothes and returning back into te room I felt my heart beat rapidly. It was something I have experienced before and don't wanna experience again. Changing into a oversized jacket I got in between jhope holding him. I felt him move as I placed my head oh his chest.

"I'm sorry oppa. Sorry for not listening to you. I said as I snuggled against his chest.

"It's ok as long as your fine and sage means the world to me. He said as he wrapped his arms around me.