Chapter 1

I woke up every morning like usual but something felt out of place oh yeah that's right I got kidnaped by the most famous band in the world you guessed it one direction.

So let me start from the beginning

Hi

My name is patricia call me Trisha though

I'm 16 years old and I love one direction and so does my best friend Jade we're the same age except she is about a month older than me.

Patricia's pov

Wake up Patricia your going to be late for school my best friend Jade said.

"No" I replied turning over to shield my face from the sun coming in through the window.

"Get up you lazy ass"Jade said with a curt smile.

With that I got up and check my clock To see that I only have five minuets to get to school.

"Shit" I mumble as I run around the room like a headless chicken trying to gather all my clothes and get changed.

As I'm all done getting changed I run down the stairs to be greeted by my loving mother and my dickhead of a step dad.

"Good morning" greets my mother happily and I hear a grunt from my stepfather.

"Good morning mum" I reply back with a smile.

She then hands me a slice of toast before I run out the door to catch up with Jade.

While jade and I walk to our school we talk about one direction.

"I can't believe your mum got us backstage passes to see one direction." I say to jade.

"I know right I can't believe it myself either" she replies back with a shocked face.

A we enter the school gates I see the most popular girls in school standing there flirting with boys.

Jade looks at me "sluts is what they are" and I reply back with a nod.

After we get our stuff from our lockers we head to our homeroom only to hear the popular kids talking about one direction.

"Oh we'll isn't it the losers" Ashley one of the popular girls said.

"Oh yeah well ur looking at the people who have backstage tickets to a one direction concert" I pipped in.

"Sure your just bluffing" replied Megan one of the other popular girls.

Just as Jade was about to make a snide comment the teacher walked in.

"That lucky bitch, her face would have been messes up if it wasn't for mr Martin walking in" whispered Jade.

The rest of the day passed by with a blur and soon enough it was time to go home.

As I packed my bag me and jade walked home but had to go our different ways.

When I got home I went straight to my room as my mum wasn't home only my stepdad mark.

I had a big headache so I decided to take a nap and rest up for tomorrow.

__________________________

Hope u enjoyed

Comment on what u think of my story.

Bye