Raw After WrestleMania

Start from the beginning

"They're never happy are they?" I scoff. 

Once in the ring, he does the usual and grabs a mic, standing in the middle of the ring, a big grin on his face.

"It should be every WWE Superstar's dream to be in the main event of WrestleMania. Not only be in the main event, but to actually win the main event of Wrestlemania. Because when you win the main event at WrestleMania, you get to enjoy everything that goes along with it. The  adulation, the respect, the cheers." He says and there's boos. 

"There's some cheers." I state.

"The cheers." He says again and there's more boos. 

"The cheers? Okay guys, I'm gonna stop you right there. We've known each other for 10 years now."

And then the usual chants break out. 

"I may be just going out on a limb tonight, but you guys seem a little bit angry."

"When aren't they?" I roll my eyes.

"Maybe a little more than angry. I'm upset too. WrestleMania's over, that's why you're upset. I know I know, but here's the thing. The WWE isn't like the day after Christmas, this is the Monday Night Raw after WrestleMania! And it don't matter how you feel about me, everybody sitting here..." A boring chant cuts him off. 

"That boring chant is soooo overrated."

"Amazingly enough, every Raw after WrestleMania is more than that. How 'bout last year? We thought WrestleMania was done, and back comes Brock Lesnar to whip my ass! An hell I'm feeling pretty good tonight. We got a very volatile crowd, I may do some championship dance tonight. It may have a little...shake." He says, dancing a bit and I can't help but laugh a bit. 

"You don't like the shake? What about like a kick. Might have a little kick?" He asks, the crowd chanting 'no'. 

"So no..no kick either. No, I got it I got it. How about a little heel turn?" He asks, turnin his heel and everyone cheers. 

"Ohhh I see what he did there." I laugh. 

"You see? That's the excitement that I'm talking about! And now we are ready for Monday Night Raw, and there is a blonde haired hall of famer that once told me to be the man, you have to beat the man. And last night woo! Woo! And last night, with the world watching, the main event of WrestleMania two titans clashed. Bodies were on the line, hell even The Rock got hurt, but out of that...a champion rose."

"Well deserved."

"So I proudly say to you tonight, the champ....is...heeeeere!"

"Same old shit?" I question, hearing the crowd's chant. "The Rock can bring back the same old shit and doesn't get judged. Hypocrites." I scoff. 

"That's exactly what I wanted for a WrestleMania main event celebration. Because right now, right here, this is my post-WrestleMania celebration. Because I'm gonna celebrate the only way I know how. I'm not gonna rest up and drop balloons from the ceiling, I'm fighting tonight for this." He says holding the title in the air. "If the next Road to WrestleMania starts today, then we start it off right in a match for the WWE Championship! Now I ain't looked at the top 25 lately, I don't know who the number one contendership is, I don't even care if it's Dolph Ziggler. I don't care if it's Randy Orton. I don't care if it's CM Punk. Tonight, we're gonna have a fight and we're gonna-" He gets cut off by Mark Henry's music going off. 

"Ohhhh." I groan. "How about you just go away? Ain't nobody got time for you."

"What's up champ? The problem with coming out here asking for trouble is trouble might just find you. Now see, you won your match last night at WrestleMania. But I des-look at me when I'm talking to you."