2

After I changed again due to someone shooting me with a water gun,I got my backpack and yelled,"Anna hurry!We're gonna be late if we stay here all day watching the chocolate that's in the cupboard,and by we I mean you!"

She came running and closed the door behind her came to my ear and yelled,"Elsaaaaaa!lets go!".

If I wasn't deaf before I sure am now.We walked to school cuz I didn't feel like driving.Like why the hell would I drive to school if its four blocks away.On the way to school we stopped at Merida's house to see our friends Jack,Flynn,Kristoff, and our cousin Punzie was there.Surprisingly Hiccup wasn't,I mean he practically is always the first one anywhere we meet.Out of the corner of my eye I see Anna and whisper yell at her "We're late cuz of you".

" Me?!Excuse me !!!,But if I remember it was you who went to change and brush your hair again!"

"I wouldn't have had to do that if-",I was rudely cut off by Merida screaming,"JUST SHUT YER MOUTHS UP"literally in my ear.Great now both of my ears don't cooperate with me.

I sighed as we got outside and kept walking to school.I wasn't looking to where I was walking so I ended up crashing into the school wall.

I heard Jack chuckle so I sent him a glare to shut up but instead he laughed even more and said" Hey Els,try walking through the doorway it won't hurt you that much".

I glared at him and stuck out my tongue at him .I was about to reply to him but Anna squealed and shoved her schedule in my face while giving me my schedule.I could still hear Jack laughing so I sneakily created a snowball and threw it at his face.That should solve the problem.

I turned back to Anna grabbed my schedule and saw I had no classes with her.I wonder why she squea-oh now I know.She stuck out her tongue and moved to the side while the others copied her.I was about to ask what they were doing but a huge snowball landed on me........fuck.My face was ╰_╯ but then went to ヽ(^。^)ノ .They all knew I was going to make them pay, but just as I was going to throw them huge snowballs,the damn bell rang.