Chapter Twenty Two

Start from the beginning

"Um some ice tea will be nice," Shadow replied, Tikal scribbled down our orders, gave me another dirty look before waltzing away. There's more where that came from my friend.

"What was that?" Shadow chuckled.

"What was what?" I asked innocently.

"So we're already moving to second base?" He questioned, I smiled at him. Shadow can be too cute sometimes.

"Yeah, why not? You like me, I like you, this isn't our first date, and I defiantly plan on going on more dates with you," I stated, one of the many things I learned about dating men is to be direct and  really honest. I actually really like Shadow and if I like someone I don't like it when someone else does too. Amy. Doesn't. Share. 

"Oh cool,"

"So I  remember you told me you had  a sister," I said trying to start a conversation.

-About 10 Minutes Later-

"Here and here," Tikal came back with our drinks, it took  awhile for her to get here, it shouldn't really take that long to bring drinks and the restaurant doesn't even look that busy.

"Thanks," Shadow said.

"Now for the food, Shadow you want the Mobian cheese burger right?"  Tikal asked as she wrote down Shadow's order, I noticed Shadow nodding his head too. I don't get it.

"I'm confused," I stated.

"Aw how cute, she didn't know Shadow and I used to date. And I'm surprised you don't know his favourite meal by now. How long have you guys dated?" She questioned, well maybe she took too long to get our drinks was because she was trying to get her confidence up, wasn't she afraid of me before? I also noted her mascara is different. That's funny.

"Wow I never met a psycho ex girlfriend waitress before. That obviously means something  because last time I checked no one   gives two craps about their ex's  anymore," I shot   back.    

"Oh you obviously don't know who you're messing with," Tikal threatened with her eyes narrowing right into mine, I couldn't help but smirk. This girl is pathetic.

"I don't know who I'm messing with?" I questioned, I threw my head back and laughed the hardest I could. Shadow at first thought I was crazy but I guess he likes it because he's chuckling along too.

"Oh... that's so funny because while you're tiny and spoiled butt is out here getting paid $30 an hour, I'm a part time model who goes to one of the richest schools in Mobius,  can get a guy in five minutes and maybe ten minutes if he's dedicated to  a girl, I own like three cars, four cell  phones, my dad's best friend is the CEO of 'True Mobian' so I can get you fired in two minutes and instead of sitting here listening to the trash that is coming out your mouth I can be in the VIP part of the club sharing ice cream  with one of the most famous A listers  in  Mobius so I think the question here is, do you know who you're messing with?" I fired back,  both Tikal and Shadow looked  shocked and I could  only imagine if Rouge was here. She would pat me on the back right now, oh forget that she would hug me, Rouge  was the one who taught  me how to slay these types of annoying people when they bother  me.

"Now I'm  going to have the 'Fancy pasta' and we will take both our orders  to go please," I said sternly, Tikal quickly wrote down our orders, gave me a worried look and quickly ran off. Now that will teach her for next time.

"Woah," Shadow gasped, I  giggled. I actually didn't want Shadow to see that but Tikal needed to be put in her place  and I had enough of her being annoying.

"So is the part time model thing true?" He questioned me.

"Yeah, every summer," I replied truthfully.