Chapter 13

"I'm sorry, but who are you guys? Ashton what are these strangers doing here?" I asked them.

They all looked at me and looked like they had just been told the worst news ever.

Especially the blonde boy. His piercing blue eyes look really familiar to me but I can't make out who they belong to.

He looked like he had been crying for days without sleep.

Someone knocked on the door and in walked Calum. He had been like my best friend pretty much since we were real little.

"Hey Cal! My head hurts."

"Well that is pretty normal. The doctor said that you have a mild concussion and you have amnesia. Do you remember who any of these people are?" He asked me. I'm assuming he talked to one of the doctors.

"Apart from you and Ashton, no. None of them. Sorry guys. I'm sure I was close with you all at one time. I just need some time to remember. Just tell me your names and a little story of how I know you." I told them.

(A/N guys lets pretend that it had been three months from the time Luke and Maddie got together to the accident. Ok?)

The blonde girl spoke first.
" I am Lilli and when we were 8 week at the playground and have been the best of friends since. Until I moved away because my dad got a job offer somewhere else. I know pretty much every thing about you. " she smiled weakly then sat down in a chair.

I layed back and my head started pounding terribly.

"Aahhhhhh" I screamed so loud it probably thought someone was killing me. But I couldn't bare the pain.

" Maddison, are you ok? I'm doctor Janessa Williams and I will be your doctor while you are here."

"Ok. Just help me with this damn headache. It feels like my head is going to explode." Right when I say that a vision comes into my mind of two little girls swinging on a playground.

Flashback
I was having a good time swinging and laughing when all of a sudden I fell off and hurt my arm.

" oh my gosh are you ok?!" A girl probably my age comes around.

" yeah I'm fine I just scratched up my arm. I'm sure my mommy can fix it later." I say smiling at her.

"My name is Lillian Brooks, but people call me Lilli or Lils for short. What's yours? " she asked me.

"My name is Maddison Irwin and I have an older brother. Oh yeah people call me Maddie or Mads. I am 8. "

"So am I." She says smiling and helping me up.

"This is the start of a beautiful friendship" I thought.

End of Flashback.

"I remember you!" I said pointing at the blonde girl I recognized as my best friend from when we were little.

She hugged me and soon another flashback came except this time I was 12 and I was helping the new girl around school. Jade.

"Jade. I remember you too." I felt bad because now I still don't remember the boy.

"Wow Maddie! You are making very good progress! I will be back in about an hour to come check and see how everything is doing. If you have any questions feel free to ask me." Dr. Williams said before heading towards the door.

"Wait. Doc. How long will it take for me to fully regain my memory?"

"It should only take about 2-4 weeks. Anything longer than that and we will have to check for extensive brain damage. Have a nice day guys."

I hope it comes back soon because I want to remember the blonde. His piercing blue eyes and his sexy ass lip ring just intrigues me.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
A/N
Hey guys!
I know it's been forever since I last updated but here is this chapter!
Tell me what you think and vote for it.
GO READ MY AUTHORS NOTE PART BEFORE THIS CHAPTER!!!!
I would just like to give a shout out to my girl thepancakequeen12 or in this story Dr. Williams.

Thanks for all the support with this story guys!
COMMENT!!
Vote
Thanks guys!
Love you!!
Stay beautiful!
Baiiiiiiiii!!!!!