River Phoenix

-They always meet at the most predictable place

-River is always super shy and can barley say his Abc's without choking.

-There's hardly any drama because he's so freaking sweet that he wouldn't do anything bad

I'll be the first to plea guilty for this statement.

-But when there is drama the author makes him into a serial killer or something.

no drama: "River placed his arm firmly around my waist, signaling that he was awake. "Good morning babe." He whispered, gently.

drama: "River punched the guy that was flirting with me, knocking him out. He roughly grabbed my wrist, dragging me back to my house, not saying anything. When we got into my house, he shoved me into the wall and yelled at me to never talk to another guy again."

Hmm.

- The author always deletes the story.

stick w the plan bitch

-The girl always loves to draw and play guitar.

- When River goes over to her house for dinner or something, she always has to serve meat then River just then mentions himself being a fully devoted vegan after 56 months of dating her.

If I was a vegan it would be the first thing that I brag about when I meet someone.

-Madison is sometimes a hardcore vegan too.

- Or the author has them eat meals and they have meat in them and River eats it, forgetting that he was a vegan because he's now devoted to Madison's delicious brown eyes.

chocolate

yum.