All stories (2)

- Madison is a ruff n tuff tomboy who doesn't give a shit about anything remotely girly

- Talents include singing and/or drawing.

what about dick sucking?

- When the author makes a character into a character.

For example Sodapop is a secret spy agent

literally that can't happen because Sodapop is already a character, you can try to do Rob Lowe though, dumbass.

- They pick up the girl that they just met 2.7 seconds ago and she fully agrees with it.

""Hi, I'm Madison."
"Hey, I'm Eyeball, wanna come over and make out with me?"
"Sure, I guess so, but just remember, I'm doing this against my will.""

-When the boy calls her a "broad" she goes ballistic and tears down a lamppost, beating him with it.

- "What's your name, babe?"

"Amy."

"What a sexy name." He said.

- "Stop." I said as he drank a drink of my juice box.

"Ooo, feisty eh? I love that."

It's a juice box, calm down.

-Ex girlfriends always have to come back in the story.

"They start secretly dating, they start fucking." - A quote from my best friend, when I asked her what she'd say to the sentence about ex girlfriends.

- The girl is always serious with a dark past and can never be laid back and down to earth.

- "I knew that I shouldn't be walking in an alley, but I didn't want to put in the extra effort to walk around the building at midnight.

"Why, hello there sexy rodent." a voice from behind me spoke.

Oh great. I thought. I had no idea that someone would be in an alley this late at night, when gang violence takes place."

- Ace smelt of cigarettes, beer, and couch cushions, with a side of TV dust.

Whoa there.

- Madison always has naturally straight or curly hair, never poofy.

__________________

Short chapter,

I'm tired.

I really don't want people to copy my Dumb 80s fanfic moments because I like being the only one that has one haha