The Outsiders (2)

- The girl time travels back to the '60s out of no where

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

- After an hour of meeting the gang, she gets comfortable with them

it takes me like a year to get comfortable with someone

- After her first night there she gets up early and makes breakfast for everyone.

What if they had their weeks worth of dinner planned out and you used something that they were gonna use and now you've just ruined their dinner plans.

Thanks Obama

- The girl always stay at the Curtis house like until she graduates and no parents wonder where she's at.

oh wait I forgot, ALL OF THE PARENTS ARE ABUSIVE DRUNKS

-Dally and Two-Bit always have to be the ones the flirt first

well all know they Johnny is the horny one though.

- She's always wearing converse.

"I put on my pink sparkle converse and ran out the door. I didn't know where I was gonna stay but I'm sure that I can take advantage of someone and stay at their house forever."

- The girl always forgives Dally.

"Hey, babe. Look, I accidentally cheated on you with Ponyboy and then made out with your Mom and had sex with a prostitute but will you please forgive me?"

"Of course!!!!!"

step down bitch

- Madison always takes their crap.

"Why would you even say that to me?!?!?! You can't ever just tell me that you need alone time!!!!!!" Steve yelled.

"I'm sorry." I whimpered."

Idk about you but I'd be asking him to fight me.

- Why can't one of their arguments turn funny? They always have to be over dramatic.

""You're such a bitch! I can't believe you broke my pencil!" Johnny screamed.

I stared him in the eyes and whispered quietly "Loser says what."

"What?" He said.

"Haha I win." I said and skipped out of the room with my twinkle toes."

- If the girl time travels she always has to have her phone and when she figures out she's in the 60s she tries to use the phone like it actually works

Then the boys ask what it is and she says "It's a iPhone." all casually like she forgot it was the 60s or something.

- Darry is never there, he's always gone.

He's probably hiding from your basic plot line.

- The only places there are to go is the DX and the nightly double (drive in)

& no one can learn to be fancy every once and a while & pay so they always have to sneak under the gate.

- Madison is always hyper and annoying but no one tells her to sit down and stfu because they're all too busy being in love with her.