All stories

-The author starts the first chapter, first sentence with "Hi! My name is Madison!"

This literally bugs me so much

- There's always too much drama.

First, Corey cheats on her then slaps her then eats her parents and then kidnaps her cat.

We get it, you're a thug, alright

-The author apparently gets a little too excited about the story so they over detail things

"I put in my Gucci earrings and put on my polyester vest over my silk shirt and two dollar jeans. I then braided my black hair with white and blue streaks, and walked out my white, wooden door, shutting it until I heard the clicking sound."

You sound like a 79 year old man with a foot fetish.

- The boy is never who he actually is.

Corey Haim is always a player, Sodapop is a murderer, Dally helps the homeless, River hates animals and life, Vern isn't always considered fat-

wait a second

- The girl always comes from a problematic home.

I've said this like eight times already but I can't stress to you how much it bugs me when the author writes something like

"I'm Madison and my Dad/Mom is a drunk who beats me every night but I don't want to go to the authorities because I love living in an endangered environment!"

- In Outsiders fanfics, the girl runs away from somewhere that's far from Oklahoma to go live with her brother/cousin/best friend who lives in Tulsa and makes it there in 1 hour by hitchhiking one car.

no.

just.

stop.

please.

- if it's not a fanfic about a movie where there's an actually setting place to write about (ex: Gravity falls, Oregon) (Tulsa, Oklahoma) then the author either makes the girl live in Cali or New York.

Where's the love for Montana, or the Dakotas or Idaho or even Alaska? What about China or North Korea or something like????

- The girl is almost always suicidal.

It's sad but don't try to bring it into your story about pancakes.

-When the author doesn't know what to put so they make the girl just black out all the time.

"I woke up."
black out

"I made mac n cheese."
black out

"my fish died."
black out

"I blinked."
black out

"I inhaled and exhaled."
black out

- oh but when she sees the Wil Wheaton she just stands there.

"I could've swore I saw him before."

yeAH NO SHIT

- within the first chapter the author is all like

"5 Months later"

you didn't earn that privilege yet hun

- there's always those *At Corey's Dog's house* *In the dream* *In the cat's mind*

pls stop

pls

- Authors put the lyrics to a whole song in the chapter and expects people to read them

I just skip over them

-The author doesn't know how to hit the return button

so their whole story is one long paragraph and you're so confused on who's talking and what's going on

- and what really sucks is when the chapter is in one paragraph and the author doesn't use quotation marks.

- If you skip over one little paragraph it goes from Madison being at home reading a nice book with a cup of coffee to her running into the hospital to see what's wrong with Steve.

gosh what happened within that paragraph?

- The author puts song references in every paragraph.

"So I was running through the six with my woes to school.

Then tripped on the ground and whispered "I only love it when you touch me not feel me" to the concrete that I had fallen on top of."

- The author used text talk in the book.

"Omg no way!" I yelled to my Dad.

"Hey, I'll ttyl." I said. I didn't really want to talk to that loser.

yeah well, ttyl because I'm too busy forking out my eyes to just to un see what I just read.

_________________________

this chapters dedicated to Tobleedgrease because she was hacked a while back but now she's started again so go read her amazing books!
& I've followed her like 8 times and still haven't got a follow back

I'm kidding you don't have to follow me back

I mean, only if you want to