Chapter Five; Brawls and Rumours

Zacznij od początku

She'd be lying if she said she hadn't expected Angel to be waiting outside for her. She'd also be lying if she said she wasn't slightly disappointed that he wasn't. He wasn't even at the gate when she reached the college, nor was he in the atrium when she stepped inside. Vanessa was though, and she was the first person who ran up to Justice and dragged her down an empty corridor.

"What the fuck happened to you on Saturday?! You just dipped."

"Yeah, I had some-"

"And what the fuck is this about you giving someone head in my room?!" Vanessa hissed.

"OMG..."

She'd only just remembered that that was even still a thing. Honestly, she still couldn't see how the boys had got to that conclusion. It was ridiculous.

Michelle rounded the corner and jogged up to them. eager to get in on the gossip.

"So?" She pestered. "Did you do it? And how big is his d*ck?"

"MICHELLE!" They both yelled in response. Justice groaned and slid down the wall wishing for the first time ever that she could skip college altogether and go back home.

"It's not that bad J," Michelle tapped her shoulder. "Bare girls give brain these days."

"I didn't do it!" She swatted away Michelle's hand and stood up abruptly. "Who told you this? Devonte?"

Vanessa shook her head. "No, Devonte's fuming about it. But it wasn't him."

"Then who said it?" She frowned.

"Cameron told everyone that you did." Michelle said biting her lip.

"What?!" Justice yelled "But he- He knows I didn't. I was helping him get his stupid earring. That's it."

Both girls looked at each other then back at Justice.

"I'm barely used to having someone else's tongue in mouth. Never mind a reproductive organ!!"

Vanessa snorted and put her arm around Justice's shoulder. "You're so different man. Relax, we didn't believe it anyway. But you should know that bare heads are talking about it. And Sephora seems to just be telling anyone who'll fucking listen." She said screwfacing.

"Great."

"You just have to bare it for a week. Come saturday there'll be another motive where a true hoe was moving dirty and you'll be old news."

Justice could only chuckle dryly in response and made her excuses before running to business studies. Most of the class were already sat at their desks, Angel included. He was sat at the back with Katie like he used to be and Justice couldn't help but feel a little hurt by it. So what, he was just gonna kiss her and then switch seats like he didn't know her? Cool. Devonte didn't sit by her either, in fact he didn't even acknowledge her. The only time he did was to give her a disgusted look. That hurt too.

Seriously? Why weren't people smart enough to know what's fact and what's rumour?

She wasn't too put out as the lesson went on. Luckily, there was no group work in the lecture, so she managed to just get her work done. With Angel annoying her on one side and Devonte distracting her on the other, she hadn't been able to concentrate this well in forever. When the bell rang for next period, she shot up out of there to avoid any awkward encounter.

Angel watched her scurry out of the room and inwardly cursed. He'd wanted to talk to her but his pride wouldn't let him. After her little avoidance tactics this past weekend, he felt rejected. He'd never been rejected by a girl in all his 18 years of life, so he was at a loss. He was 100% sure it wasn't because of how he'd kissed her. He was more than skilled with his lips. So what was her issue? On top of that, he'd had to come up with a lame excuse as to why he'd shown up at home that day without her in tow. How was he supposed to explain to his father that he'd shown up without her because he'd given into lust and kissed her?