"Yup. This is the product of me being able to put up with you and you with me after all those years." Percy held up his left hand, a silver band glinting lightly. Annabeth looked down and saw hers. A simple band with a large, beautiful, sparkling, diamond right in the middle.

"Oh my gods." She gasped. "We get married?"

"Well. Duh." Percy said. "I wasn't sleeping with you for fun."

"I get married to...." She started. Percy started smiling softly as he laid on his stomach now."Why are you smiling?"

"You so adorable when your confused and angry and shocked all at one. Yet it's so hot. How can you be both at once?" Percy asked and Annabeth definitely felt her face turn pink.

"How old am I?" She said. Annabeth took a few steps closer and Percy sat up, patting the spot next to him. She wearily sat next to him, at the edge of the bed.

"Annabeth Jackson, you're my wife, I'm not going to kill you or something." Percy rolled his eyes as he said the name so casually.

Annabeth Jackson would be her new name.
Percy Jackson would be the father of her kids.
Percy Jackson would be the guy who she's going to love.
Percy Jackson would be the guy who she's going to probably spend her whole life with.
Percy, flipping, Jackson.
The slightly muscled teenager that was annoying and yet endearingly adorable as a cute baby seal.

"Your twenty seven by the way. We got married three years ago." Annabeth suddenly looked down and was momentarily glad she saw no bump.

"Don't get your hopes up Wise Girl." Percy smirked and Annabeth stared at him in shock.

"I can't believe I saw you naked." She groaned."Do you realize-" She suddenly said until Percy blushed.

"Shut up! In my defense I thought you were my wife of three years, not fifteen year old Annabeth, oh my gods." Percy groaned."This is so weird."

"YA THINK!?"

Percy smiled sadly."But I can say you look cute right now." Annabeth's gaze suddenly softened when she saw the unusually guarded expression he held. He was notably sad by the sudden lack of touch and negative behavior. "You've been in a coma for about a month by the way. The jar contained and aroma that can make your mind go into the future. Apollo designed it for gods know's what and yeah. I'm the first you see when you wake obviously." Percy grinned crookedly.

"Am I going crazy?" Annabeth whispered quietly. "Are you even real?"

"Yes I am honey. I'm all here, I'm yours and here." Percy whispered. His eyes were so comforting, making Annabeth want to to touch him. To reassure herself this wasn't questioning her sanity. He was real. She touched his jawline, her thumb skimming his cheek. He closed his eyes and Annabeth hugged him, her arms twisting to the back of his neck. Resulting Percy to lay flat on his back. Burying her nose to her shoulder Percy instinctively hugged her back. With his arms locked around her stomach, Percy gently placed a feathery kiss to her neck. "If you don't mind, I'd like my stubborn wife back now." Percy whispered, pulling back.

"Okay." Annabeth whispered.

He kissed her lips lightly and then her forehead, whispering."Annabeth, wake up."

Wake up, oh my gods come on Annabeth wake up!

Everything was enveloped in darkness and she got a vertigo, then falling backwards. Free-fall, as if in the highest roller coaster ever. She felt wind the wind harshly pushing her down until her eyes snapped open and she screamed loudly. She seemed to be doing a lot of that. Annabeth registered the thumping and footsteps, and the sea green eyes fearfully staring back at her. She sat up and looked around at Chiron who had walked in, also Malcom.

"Percy." Annabeth breathed. Percy suddenly took her hand and she was brought back to earth with the sudden nude image she remembered. Annabeth blushed slightly, panting still. The fall had felt so real, her stomach felt queasy.

"Are you okay?" Percy whispered. Annabeth nodded numbly. Looking at Percy she suddenly realized: Holy Poseidon I'm going to marry you and we're going to have freaking sex, your going to be hot, I am going to marry you, we're going to be alive.

"I was in the future." She managed and Chiron perked up.

"Do we live?!" Malcom exclaimed rushing to her.

"I-I don't remember." She lied, scrunching up her eyebrows, confused.

"Understandable." Chiron patted her back with a worried smile.

"I- we were so worried Wise Girl. One month!" Percy whispered once the two had left. He grasped her into a tight hug. Annabeth buried her nose into his neck, pressing a barely there, feathery kiss. Percy tensed but then relaxed. Just rubbing her arms. "Are you sure your okay?" He asked. He pulled back so there noses where touching.

"I will be."

Meanwhile, twelve years later....

Percy stared at Annabeth who suddenly slumped against him. Percy quickly sat them up and her eyes fluttered open. "Percy?" She whispered, her voice soft and tender. Percy smiled, relieved. "Was I moving in my sleep again? Why am I sitting? I just had the weirdest dream-" Percy cut her off with a raw kiss to her lips. Annabeth widened her eyes in surprise but nonetheless moved her lips, nudging down at his bottom lip.

"Your fifteen year old self was so incredibly annoying." Percy whispered, his hands tracing up her thighs.

"What? How-" Annabeth stopped for few minuets.".....Oooohhhhhh."

"Yeah," Percy chuckled, biting her lower lip,"Oh."

-I KNOW THIS WAS STUPID, SUPER SHORT, BUT I COULDN'T HELP IT OKAY!? I WAS LAUGHING THE WHOLE TIME, AND I SURPRISINGLY WROTE THIS IN LIKE FIFTEEN MINUTES. I HAD ANOTHER ONE I WAS GONNA POST BUT THEM THIS IDEA POPPED UP AND I STARTED TYPING. THIS WAS INSPIRED BY A SPITFIRE (YJ) ONE SHOT I READ.
-THANK YOU FOR EVERYONE WHO HELPED ME CHOOSE MY COVER! YALL ARE THE REAL ONES! <3
- it's 12:14 AM. MONDAY HAS BEEN ON FOR FOURTEEN MINUTES YAS.
-COMMENT IF YOU LIKED IT!💙
-QOTC:  How can I improve my writing? I really want to, many of my teachers have said I have well writing skills but that's just my papers. My papers contain no dialogue and are more informational, you know, what papers usually have. So on Wattpad is where all my new skills come in, the rules I learned when I was, like, thirteen.

[July 27, 2015]