||Chapter 18||

Ross' POV;

"Want anything to eat?" I asked Laura. She would come with me too, but she's too tired to put her boy stuff on.

She nods and tells me what she wants.

I kissed her cheek and went to buy her food. I walk in the hallway, being greeted by some friends.

Oh who am I kidding? Everybody thinks I'm gay because I've been spending way too much time with 'Calum'.

But I mean, I do hold hands with her in class sometimes...

But you know what? I don't care, because I love Calum.. Okay, I get it, it sounds weird.. I love Laura, not Calum.

I make the line at Starbucks and I got myself a coffee. I got Laura a cookie and a coffee as well. I grab a mini straw and head to the dorm.

I smile and knock the door with my head.

Laura opens the door and laughs, "Stupid..", she mumbles.

I roll my eyes, "I had no free hand! What was I supposed to do?" She laughs and I chuckle.

I put the coffee down on the table and Laura kisses my cheek and thanks me. She reaches for her coffee but I slap her hand away. "Hold up!"

I grab the straw and did a heart on her coffee. I cheekily smile and she rolls her eyes.

I grab her waist and pulled her close. I smiled and kissed her...

But the moment had to be ruined by a knock on the door. I pull away and groan. It better not be guys telling me they hear a hot chick's voice, or I'm gonna loose it.

I open the door and my favorite blonde.

"Rydel!" I hugged her and she squeals. "I'm visiting! Sorry for not telling you, but I wanted to surprise you! I'll be here all weekend!" She tells me and I nod.

She looks behind me, eagerly wanting to see my dorm.

"I wanna see your roommate! Is he hot?" I sheepishly smile and sigh dreamily. "So hot! Like seriously, hot!"

Rydel looks at me wide eyed, "Ross? Have you turned gay?" I chuckle and rolled my eyes.

I shook my head and said, "Rydel, meet Calum. Calum! Come out here, meet my sister!" I cough back a laugh when Laura comes out.

Laura smiles and Rydel smiles, but looks confused. "Hey Laura! Ross, where's Calum?"

I chuckle and said, "Laura's Calum. She went into an alias so she can be with me.."

Rydel froze. She took a few seconds before she screamed. "OMG! OMG! OMGGGGG! THAT IS SO CUTE! WHAT ARE YOU GUYS NOW?!" Rydel jumped up and down and I put my arm around Laura.

"A couple," Laura says.

Rydel widens her eyes, "A COUPLE?! I'M DEAD."

I roll my eyes and look at Rydel in the floor.

"Get up, silly!" Laura helps Rydel up. Once she does, I grab Laura's hand and Rydel looks at us.

"What are you waiting?! KISS!" She screamed at us. We flinch but roll our eyes. "I swear, I will--.." Rydel threatened, but got interrupted by my actions.

I smashed my lips to Laura's lips.

Rydel squealed and sat on the bed.

"Keep going."

________________________________________________

Hey KitKats!

Sorry for the crappy chapter!

Next one will be better, no worries 😉

Can I say something? 🙊

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RYDEL! WOOT WOOT!

Question: Do you think KitKat is my real name or nah?
Answer: You tell me 😉

Some of you do know if it is, or isn't.. Soooo.....

You know what's my biggest pet peeve? When people wake me up in the morning, like bruh 👿

It makes me so mad, I start hitting the person 😏

You know what I just found out, KitKats? My dad's wallpaper is Rydel 😐 I'm worried.. 😂

Haha wow

ONE LOVE KITKAT. THAT IS A WRAP AND ZOOPZ!