||Chapter 1||

Laura's POV;

"LAURA! LAURA!" Ross bumped into so many people just to talk to me. "Ross! Ross!" I mock him once he gets to me. He puts his hands on top of my head, and now I'm smelling his armpits. "When was the last time you took a shower?" I asked, because he did smell bad!

"Last week. And I applied for A.U.S.L.L.Y. University!" He cheered. I smiled, "Hey! Maybe I can join you too!" His perfect smile soon flushed and became a frown. "That's a great idea, if you were boy... Laura, it's a college. For boys only..."

And that's when I heard my heart shatter to pieces.

//Page Break//

"So that means I won't get to see you?" I practically sounded like a cry baby by now, but I can't let my best friend go away just like that.

"I don't know, depends on the college you're going to. I'm moving to Colorado...." He said and opens the door to my house. No, we don't live together, he's just coming over for a while. I mean, we've known each other since we were in kindergarden! So anything we do is very normal for us.

"You're moving to Colorado?!" I scream. He sadly nods and holds my hands, "But that is if I get in. I'm sorry Laur, but I've always wanted to go to that school, you know that."

I nod because he's right. He's been talking about that college ever since we started High School, but he never told me it was a boy school.

"Okay, fine. When are you leaving?" I ask. I actually don't know what I'm doing. Am I letting him go? Am I stopping him from going? I actually don't know.

"It depends if I get in, if I don't then I'll stay here with you." Those words, 'I'll stay here with you' just felt so right. But is it wrong not wanting him to get in?

Okay, I have to admit, I have some feelings toward him, but I can't risk my great friendship with Ross!

"I know you don't want me to get in, I know you Laur. But don't worry, you'll have a full-on day week with me!" He smiled and pointed to himself. I think I was more excited than he was, because I practically jumped on him. But he didn't really care, he's known me for like 19 years! Of course he's gonna expect a jumpy friend!

He just kisses the top of my head and I hug him some more.

If he does get in, I have a silly plan, that I doubt 100% it will work, but we should give it a try. Shouldn't we?

__________________________________________

Hey my KitKats! So I'm probably annoying with all my new books and all, but I wanted to try this out. I feel like a lot of people have used this plot before, but they never update 😂

So I feel like this is an interesting plot, so I wanted to do this.

So I feel like calling you guys My KitKats for some reason 😂😂😂

So I feel like I'm using waaaaay too many emojis 😂😂😂

So I feel like I'm having waaaaay to many feelings! "So I feel like"

So I feel like I'm boring you guys...

So I feel like I should go now....

BUS! OKAY, WHERE DID 'BUS' COME FROM? I MEANT TO SAY BYE.

BYE!