||Chapter 13||

Ross' POV;

"Mr. Worthy! Can you stop interrupting?" I snicker at Laura as she sinks in her chair. We've been in college for a week, and Mr. Michael's favorite is probably not Laura...

And Laura's favorite teacher is probably not Mr. Michael...

Laura's been interrupting by talking back or things like that. She's a goodie goodie, but she turned into a baddy baddy.

"Yea..." Laura said, looking at me. I weakly smile, not showing my teeth.

'I really don't like this class...' Laura passed me the note and I wrote back.

'I noticed :)'

'Hey.. You like me, don't you?'

My hearts started racing once I read her note. My eyes widened, and I glance at her. Her smirk turned into a smile, which made my heart race even faster.

'Yes, of course. Why?' I tried to play it cool, and I really hoped it worked.

'Can we try and go out on a date tonight?'

"REALLY?!" I scream. My eyes turned wide and I sank in my chair. "Mr. Lynch... What was that..?"

My cheeks turned red as I sank in my chair. All eyes were on me and I didn't like that. I glance at Laura, and saw her biting her lip, preventing her from bursting out laughing.

"He just stupid!" I guy yelled, causing everyone to laugh.

"Deez nuts!" Another guy yelled, causing some people to laugh even harder. Mr. Michael shushed everyone down and looked sternly at me.

"Don't do that again." He strictly said. Some guys chuckled and hit or pat my shoulder. Those guys were behind me, chuckling and whispering to eachother.

Mr. Michael went back to teaching, making me look down and play with my fingers.

I wish I could say this was the best day ever, but it really isn't...

'You up for it?' She was about to grab my hand, when she noticed the guy next to her looking at her weirdly.

She put her hand back in her lap and cleared her throat.

'YES! Wait... Shouldn't I be asking you..?'

'I know. But you never did ;)'

I smiled and shook my head.

'Thanks though. I love you..'

I gave her the note. But after a second, I noticed what I had done. I can't say that! She'll think I'm crazy!

I bit my lip and look away.

//Page Break//

GREAT! It's been 5 minutes and she still hasn't written back! I turned to her, "Laur, I can explain..."

But she suddenly gave me the note back to me..

'I love you too ;)'

____________________________________________

Woah! Laura said I love you!

Woah!

Okay, so, I have this new story, actually 2... One is "My New Brother?" It's Raura and it's pretty cute.

The other one, "District 12" is Raura style from the Hunger Games.

Basically Hunger Games but Raura style 😉

So yea.. And Chapter 15 is too cute, because I already wrote that chapter!

One love KitKat. That is a wrap and ZOOP!