||Chapter 7||

Laura's POV;

Ross and I were eating breakfast in his dorm, without Calum, of course. Apparently Calum called and said that he had to go visit his family. So I had an extra week with Ross.

Honestly, I'm not supposed to be here. College starts in 2 weeks and I can't be here, so me and Ross are trying not to go out too much.

Ross and I haven't talked about the kiss yesterday, I mean, the kiss was a mistake. Everybody makes mistakes, right?

"Can you pass the butter?" I ask and he nods. Once he gave me the butter, he said, "Laura, I really wanted you to meet Calum. I mean, he's a cool guy." He stated.

"What? You want to hook me up with the guy?" I jokingly ask.

Ross quickly shook his head, "NO! NO! No!"

I laughed, "Don't worry Ross, you'll always be the guy I love." Of course, I meant it in a friendly way.

"I love you too Laur. And you'll always be the girl I love." He smiles and kisses my forehead.

Plus, I like how we are now. A lovely dovely best friends/lovers.

Yes, we do know that we like eachother, but we like being best friends too.

//Page Break//

"Where's Calum? I really want to meet him!" I lied. I pretended that I wanted to see Calum, but I didn't really want to.

"You know what? Let me just call him." Ross said and took out his phone.

Oh shoot! I widened my eyes once he called him, my phone started ringing.

"Laura, aren't you gonna get that? You're phone is ringing." Ross asked. I nodded, "Right." I grab my phone and waited till it stopped ringing so I can pretend I answered.

"Hey Vanessa!" I'm not really talking to Vanessa, I was acting. Ross whispered, "He isn't answering! Let me text him..."

I widen my eyes, sheez!

"Oh really! Well, I gotta go now, I'll call you later, bye!" I supposedly hung up and look at Ross. My phone vibrated and I sighed.

"I'm gonna use the bathroom." He nods and I quickly lock myself in his bathroom.

I took out my phone and it read, 'I called you already, why didn't you answer?'

I took at least 5 minutes to think of a great excuse.

'My grandma came to visit, and she gets upset when I'm texting or talking to my friends when I'm hanging out with her.. Dude, I gotta go. I'll talk to you tomorrow.'

I smile at myself, thinking that was a great excuse.

"Laura? You okay in there?" Ross knocks on the door. Wow, I've been in here for 10 minutes.. Dang..

"Yea, I just uh-- I got my period... Yes, I just got it. Can you maybe go to the store and get me the pads?" I ask, almost laughing at my dumb excuse.

"Uh, yea, sure... Just one question..." He asked. I could hear his breath from here.

"What are pads...?"

Oh god..

__________________________________________________

Sorry for not updating yesterday, but here it is! Ross is funny 😂 He was raised without a dirty mind or negative. I mean, it's not negative, but boys shouldn't really know what that is.

It isn't their business. 😂

Okay, I ramble a lot.. 😁

I was writing Chapter 9, and that took me forever to write. Like I can only update Chapter 8 if Chapter 10 is done. So I update everyday...

You're welcome.

OH! And thank you all for the nice comments last chapter, it made me feel awesome. I'll give some shout-outs, but I will do that next chapter because I'm very tired, so I'll do that next chapter, but remind me!

One love KitKat. That is a wrap and ZOOP!

💤💤💤