||Chapter 16||

Ross' POV;

"Laur, c'mon, we're gonna be late!" We both went in our different directions because we don't have the same class.

I wanted to kiss her goodbye, but people will think I'm kissing Calum, a guy, and that will be weird for them..

I enter my class and plop down on the chair.

I gotta admit, the class was pretty boring without Laura. I love it when we pass notes to each other and the teacher doesn't even notice.

But I mean, doing notes is way to risky. What if someone next to us looks at what we are writing? What if the notes fall down and someone picks it up and reads it?

What if the teacher catches us and makes us read the notes in front of the class?

What if--? Okay, I'm going way over my head!

"Mr. Lynch! Pay attention, will you?"

I quickly nod and some guys snickers.

I'm not quite liked at this college... Some people even think I'm gay because I was holding hands with Laur, or Calum. But that's stupid!

I roll my eyes and open my notebook. I write Laura's name all over and then write 'Lynch' to the side.

'Laura Lynch'

Sounds good to me, I don't know why Laura disagrees. She'll have that name soon anyway.

"Mr. Lynch! I have told you one too many times! Pay attention!" I sigh. Can't he just let one go? He already knows nobody is paying attention anyway, why does he have to point me out?

I text Laura, 'Hey, Laurie. I miss you 😔💔'

I sigh sadly and keep looking up. I have to convince the teacher that I am paying my full attention.

I mean, who knows what a college teacher can do to me?

This isn't high school anymore. I need to focus, that way I'll have money in the future and a job and my wife, Laura Lynch. And-- okay, wow, I really need to pay attention.

My phone vibrated and I smiled.

It's Laura!

'Hey, I do too. But I can't talk, I have to pay attention. 😩 But hey, I'll tackle you with my famous Laura bear hugs and I'll shower you with kisses when we get back to the dorm 😘 Bye!'

I smiled and looked up. The teacher wasn't looking so I took the chance to text back.

'Okay 😍 See you then!'

I sigh dreamily and put my phone away. I look at the teacher, blocking him out, nodding every once in a while.

I mean, I know you do that. Everybody has done that at least once in their life. I can't be the only one!

"Next class you have a test. So study!"

Wait.. WHAT?!

I didn't even hear a word the guys said, but test?! He lost me at test!

I'm so gonna fail....

_______________________________________________

Hey KitKats!

Uh oh, Ross has a test?

He's paying so much attention to Laura, that he never listens in class. But why would I complain?

And really Ross? You doodled her name in your notebook, "Laura Lynch"? 😂

What love does to you ❤️😂

Question: What is your favorite song on R5's new album, "Sometime Last Night"
Answer: I am obsessed with "Dark Side" and "Can't Say I'm in Love"

But my mom is IN LOVE with "Repeating Days"!

Anyways!

One love KitKat, that is a wrap and ZOOP!