||Chapter 12||

Ross' POV;

"Laura, wake up!" I said as I threw the covers of off Laura. She groans, "Five more minutes!" "That's the biggest lie that you'll ever tell yourself." I say and she groans even more.

"We have college, remember?" I asked as I take off my shirt. "That's today?!" She quickly gets up. I nod and put another shirt on.

"How much time do we have?" She asked and paces back and forth. I check my watch and my eyes popped out of my face, "WE HAVE FIVE MINUTES!"

"What happens if we're late?!" She screams. "You don't want to!" She grabs her clothes and locks herself in the bathroom. I took the chance that she's not here to change my pants.

I was waiting for her on my bed.

Why do girls... I mean boys.. Take so long?!

"3 minutes, Laur!" I yell. She comes out of the bathroom dressed like a boy. "Good thing about being a boy, you don't need make-up." She smirks and we go out the door.

We both have the same class, so we both ran around the hallways trying to find the right class.

"Here! Right here!" I yell. I open the door and we both started breathed heavily. All eyes were on us now. The teacher cleared his throat and said, "Very well. Take a seat." We both take a seat next to each other and everybody stops looking at us and starts doing their own business.

"My name is Mr. Michael, and you will be expecting a lot of projects from this class. Don't say I didn't warn ya." 'Mr. Michael' opens up his computer and sets it down on the table.

He types some things and suddenly, a powerpoint showed up on the wall.

"Right now, I'll explain why we don't want girls on our school ground."

Laura furrows her eyebrows, but instead, I raise mines up.

"We think that girls are messy. Pretty. But messy. They're pretty messy." Some guys laugh and some nod, but Laura just looks down. I hold her hand and she fake smiles.

"I know if we put girls around here, some of you guys will start kissing them and all that dirty junk. We don't want that, we want it to be a clean area, without those dirty brats." Laura rises up from her seat.

I widen my eyes, "Calum..." I whisper. Laura shakes her head at me and stands tall, being confident she'll not get in trouble by what she believes in.

"Professor, I'm sorry, but I don't agree. Why would girls be brats? And most of them aren't really messy. They have feelings, just like all guys do.." Laura states. I slowly nod.

She's right...

"Well, now for a fact, I know you've never had a girlfriend!" He laughs, only joking around. Everybody laughs, but me.

Laura makes this glaring face and sits down.

"And who might you be?" He asked as he looks at Laura, eyeing her carefully. Eyeing too much, too much that she could get caught...

Laura cleared her throat, in a manly way, of course.

"Calum. Calum Worthy."

"Ah, I've heard about you. Straight A student, aye?" He asked and furrows his eyebrows.

I kept looking back at Laura and back at the professor. It really hurt my neck...

Laura nods, glancing at me. I don't really know why, but I guess she wanted to know if I was still here, with her.

"I'll be expecting more from you then." He strictly said and kept on going with the class.

Everybody took one last glance at Laura and then payed attention to the rest of the class.

Laura sighed and looked at me. I suddenly feel a note on my table. I opened it up and it read, 'He's against girls, huh? ¯\_()_/¯ '

I nod and write back, 'I'm not, my heart will never be against you ʕʔ '

I pass it to Laura, and when she read it, she cheekly smiled. She scribbled something down and passed it to me. 'You're cute *:.. o(≧▽≦)o ..:*☆ '

I replied, 'Thanks, I try.'

'You're cocky. I like it ~Laura ❤️'

'I do it for you baby 😏 -Ross 💛'

'Wow.. ~Laura ❤️

I cough back a laugh and quickly write back.

'I love you sweetheart. -Ross 💛'

I didn't mean it in a friendly way, but I guess she did..

'Love you too, in a friend way ❤️'

I sigh. Why does she make it more complicated that it should be? Why is she just blocking her feelings out and thinking it's no big deal. It's just a crush, she thinks. (A/N: 😉 So clever)

Just a crush.

Yea, that's all I am. Just a boy she likes.

Just a crush...

Oh boy.....

_____________________________________________

Hey KitKats!

So I was currently writing Chapter 14.. IT'S SO CUTE!

Haha, stay tuned!

Who bought the "Sometime Last Night" album?????? I DID! 😝

I got there in time, it was the last one 😉

Question: Do you have siblings?
Answer: Yes, actually 2

Aryanna is in love with one of them 😒 and when I told my brother, he's like, "So... When's the wedding?"

Yea...

She's like, obsessed.. (She even knows his number..)

Yea...

I call Aryanna "Vanni" now. So I'm gonna say Vanni instead of Aryanna. Ok?

Yea...

One love KitKat. That is a wrap and ZOOP!

~KitKat&Vanni