||Chapter 4||

Laura's POV;

"Yes Ross, I got it." I said rolling my eyes. I took a taxi to drive me to my new college, I'm supposed to see how it looks and I can get settled in fast.

Ross called me to brag about how it looks on the inside.. Yes, he already got there.

"Oh, before we get there, can you drop me to the nearest bathroom? Like they have to be close to college." I said to the taxi driver, taking the phone far away from me.

"Huh? Laura?" Ross asked through the phone. "Yes?"

"Oh, anyways, I can't wait to meet my new roommate! I hope he's as cool as me!" He said, clearly excited. I knew he was smiling, because please, I know him too well.

"Yea, I hope I can meet the guy... Maybe he's cute!" I said and laugh. "Yea.. I take it back..." He said chuckling.

The taxi driver soon stopped and I put up a finger, meaning, 'One second'. He groans and nods.

"Well, I gotta run. Remember, call me later, k? Bye Ross! Love you!" I said.

"Aw, ok... Bye Laurie, love you too. NO BOYFRIENDS WHILE I'M GONE! I love you so much! Ok? I'll call you tomorrow! Bye my love!" He sweetly says and hangs up.

Here's the deal, we all know Ross has feelings towards me! Plus, he even said it.

Both of us know that we like each other, but we don't date because we both like how things are now and we don't want to ruin that.

Of course, he doesn't like the idea of having guys drooling over me. He wants to be the guy that I like, and he is, and he likes it that way.

I pay the taxi driver and quickly go to the girl's washroom.

Nobody was here, thank god!

I quickly put my hair up high and put on a red wig. This kid is gonna be ginger.

I make my face look a little bit more dark with some make-up. (A/N: Can't put details about the make-up, I don't use it XD)

I change in the stall and get some boy clothes.

Do I have to put on underwear..?

Well, I don't know, I'm not a boy!

Ugh, let me just put it on in case...

And I change my shoes to black converse.

I get out of the stall and look in the mirror quick. Yay, I look like a disgusting boy! I quickly grab my black suitcase and head for college.

This is gonna be a long day...

____________________________________________________________

It's weird, when I write in the morning, I'm bad at writing. But when I'm writing late at night, I write so good 😂

The gogurt? I don't get it! 😂

What the shemurr?

One love KitKat! And that is a wrap & ZOOP!

COMMENT IF YOU JUST LOVE ||Superwoman||!! ❤️💚