||Chapter 3||

||1 Week Later...||

Ross' POV;

"LAURA! LAURA! I GOT IN!" I danced around the room and Laura just stood there awkwardly, waiting for me to stop. I finally stop and hug her tight. She looked surprised at my sudden move, but then melted to the hug. "I'm happy for you, Ross." She breathed out. I smile and kiss her forehead, "I'm gonna miss you..." I said, I think I'm gonna miss her more than my family, and I don't know why. "Me too." She snuggles in my chest and I press my lips to the top of her head. I'm really gonna miss her....

"So, how about you, have you been accepted in a college yet?" I asked. She shook her head and look down.

Laura's POV;

KIDDING!

I got in too! Bye Laura, Hello Calum! Haha, this is gonna be funny! My roommate will probably think 'Calum' might be gay.

I don't know why I'm so excited, there's no way Ross will be my roommate!

||Page Break||

I pack my clothes as my sister paces around my room. "What if someone notices? What if your wig falls off? What if?! What if?! Laura! I don't think you should go!"

Yea, I told Vanessa, she's gonna help me with the male make-up.

"Too bad, they accepted me already!"

"Ugh, fine. So what's your full name?" She asked me, seating on the bed. "Calum Worthy." She simply nods and I close my suit case. "Well, I need to go, drive me to the airport?" I ask and sheepishly smile. She lazily nods and takes my suit case.

"I feel like a taxi driver."

||Page Break||

Once we arrive to the airport, Vanessa parks the car. "Need a tip?" I ask and giggle. She rolls her eyes, "Very funny."

We both get out of the car.

"Do you have everything? The plane ticket? The wig? Your make-up?" She asked worriedly. I nod, "Yes, yes, and yes."

"If you get into any trouble for being a girl, call me." She smiles and hugs me.

"Thanks Ness. Don't worry, I'll be home in 3 months." I said assuredly. She nods and pulls away.

"Bye Laur, have fun! And behave!" "Yea, I know, always. Bye!"

A few hours later, I get in the plane and I was on my way to Colorado.

_________________________________________

Wassup people?!

Aryanna's back, she was just having fun without me -.-

So hope you like this chapter!

And I know I'm a talkative person, but I gotta run! 🏃

Bye KitKats!

One love KitKat, and that is a wrap and ZOOP!