"I want daddyyyy"She started crying and I felt bad for her so I gave hber a hug letting her cry in my arms.

"Heyyy sshhh dont cry, he probably went somewhere and he ll come back soon to get you. Your daddy loves you"I said and realising what I said, I got emotional as it reminded me about my father. I missed him so much.

"Can you wait with me please?"She asked me cutely and I couldnt resist her. She was too adorable. But what if Harry was in a hurry? Hey that rimes haha right. I looked at Harry who was only smiling at me the whole time making me weak. Stop it Melanie seriously!

"No hurry Melanie, we both will wait with her till her daddy comes"Harry said nicely as if he read my mind and I smiled at him. So I sat next to the little girl, Harry sat next to me and we waited for whoever was the little one's dad. It wasnt very long.

"Hey Lexie, ready to go?"We heard a loud man voice as he came running to us. I looked at the girl's face who enlightened when she saw him. Was he dad?

"Daddyyy, I missed youu"The girl Lexie cooed as he took her in his arms happily, I looked in aww at them and I was also thinking about my dad.

"Sir don't leave your daughter alone for whatever business you have. Especially in an airport, you're lucky this lovely girl is a really nice one, what if someone kidnapped your baby?"Harry stood up and told him decently, the man looked at him seriously for a long time, I had a feeling it wasnt an innocent genuine expression, mostly like he knew him or something.

"Thanks sir. You must be Mr Styles right? Nice to meet you...Finally"He said and muttered the last part softly like not so pleased. Ok what did I miss? Who was this guy?

"Nice to meet you too Mr...?"Harry asked him showing his hand to shake politely.

"Anderson, so she's the new girl? Good to know you moved on sir"He said as he finally looked at me in a serious look, if looks could kill I would be dead by now. Whoever was that, knew Harry and I didnt believe it was a good friend but the little girl was an angel.

"How did you...?"Harry started but he cut him off.

"Look I don't want to discuss this in front of my princess and Im sure we will meet again. Come on Lexie, lets go see mommy in London yeah?"He said kissing his daughter's cheek. Harry and I looked blank watching him leave somewhere with his daughter. This man was weird and something told me that it wont be the last time we hear from him. But the next time wont be a decent conversation. How did he know Harry? Why did he look at me like he looked angry, surprised...whatever, what did he mean he was surprised that Harry moved on? To my knowledge, Harry didnt have a girlfriend, he didnt date so now Im confused.

"You know him?"I asked Harry and he was lost in his thoughts, his dark green eyes filled with anger and sadness.

"I'm not sure, but I really hope Im wrong...lets go Mel"He said and started walking towards our private jet, I quickly followed behind him.

In the flight , I lied down on my seat and decided to call Tara as I didnt call her for three days, three fun days with Harry messed my head but not complaining.

"Heyyy Melly Mel whats up?"Tara answered nicely and I smiled hearing her voice after long time,

"Good good, Im on the flight to go back to London. Back to work. "I said and she awwed.

"Oooh did you enjoy in Vegas?"She asked me.

"Like you have no idea. It was awesome."I said looking at Harry who was sitted opposite of me texting on his phone, his face looked tensed and very serious. Whats with him? Bruh mind your business!

"And your boss ? He was ok?"Tara asked me

"More than ok, thanks to him it was the best trip ever"I said smiling like crazy thinking about him but that smile faded away when I heard and saw a very upset Harry throwing his phone away to another close seat, good thing it didnt land on the floor. Hearing him groan in frustration made me jump and I let out a small gasp that Tara heard on the line.

"Tara I ll call you back when Im home"I said as I wanted to end the call to reach Harry, vulnerable Harry.

"Something wrong?"She asked with concern and I sighed.

"Not with me"I said and cut the call before going to sit next to Harry slowly catching his hand hoping he will calm down.

"Is everything ok?"I asked him even if I was stupid to ask but still. Why did I even care anyway? Why couldnt I mind my own business? What made me wanna be there for him? Jesus Christ!

"No! Stay out of this Melanie! I beg of you, I don't want you involved in this"Harry sternly told me as he had small angry tears around his eyes refusing to fall.

"Hmm I won't get involved into something I dont know what is happening"I said normally and he nodded.

"Good for you that you dont know. Trust me. You're the only light that stands out strong in this corrupted dark world. Don't ever change. Melanie, I do care about you a lot, you're the best assistant I ever had but please for your own good, out of work, stay away from me. Or you'll get hurt and I wouldnt be able to take it"Harry said sadly and I was blank sitting frozen as if I was in a freezer beyond shocked to hear those unexpected words from Harry. What did he mean I had to stay away from him? Why, how will I get hury? Harry wont hurt me right? Ever since we met the little Lexie and her dad Mr Anderson, Harry's face wasnt as bright and cheerfull as always. Who was that man and how did he know Harry?

Jesus Christ. When I get home, I need a long sleep to forget all this drama.

But something tells me, it was the beginning of a series of drama. More coming up. Oh God give me the strength.