12.0

Chapter 12.

[Front Lawn, The Tomlinson Mansion, 9:49pm, Cynical.]

(Acanit is singing a song and everyone is sitting around her. Harry stands up to praise her as soon as she finishes and Louis looks bored as hell.)

Harry: (clapping) "Amazing, Acanit!"

William: "Wonderful!"

James: (bumps Harry's shoulder as he walks to Acanit, smiling) "Hey sweetie, you were really good."

(Thirty minutes later, Louis gets up to get himself a plate of food and sits on the chair kept to the side.)

Harry: (sits on the chair kept next to Louis' ) "She sings well, doesn't she?"

Louis: (rolls his eyes) "Oh please. It seems as if some parents are showing off their child who's in kindergarten."(sweet voice) "Baby, sing a poem please. Baby, dance on this song please."(loud) "Baby, go drown yourself in the river!"

Harry: (laughs) "What happened to the ever optimistic Louis?"(nudges his shoulder) "I've never seen this cynical side of yours."

Louis: "You haven't seen anything yet."

Acanit: (approaching them, puts her hand on Harry's shoulder) "Harry, ask the driver to drop me home, please."

Harry: "I'll drop you."(Louis scowls)

Acanit: "No, no. It's okay. Just call the driver."

Harry: (gets up) "It's late, Acanit. I'll drop you."

Acanit: (smiles) "Thank you."

Harry: "Your welcome. C'mon let's go."(both of them walk away)

Aunt Rose: (sees Acanit and Harry leaving, walks to Louis) "Where did these two go?"

Louis: (rolls his eyes) "Is there a curfew in London that she can't go home alone?"

Aunt Rose: (shrugs, after a minute) "Why didn't Niall come?"

Louis: (groans loudly) "I don't know, Aunt!"

2 days later.

[Louis' Room, The Tomlinson Mansion, 8:02 am, Relationship?]

Harry: (barges in without knocking) "Lewis!"(sees that a sleepy looking Louis is cuddled in his sheets and is eating something)

Louis: (startled, immediately hides the plate) "Harry, you moron! There is a thing called knocking!"

Harry: (walks towards his bed, sees the chocolate on Louis' mouth, smirks) "What were you eating?"

Louis: (puts the plate in his lap, sheepishly) "Chocolate cake."

Harry: (incredulous) "It's eight in morning, Shorty!"

Louis: (huffs) "I just couldn't control. I had to eat it."(eyes Harry's clothes) "Were you exercising?"

Harry: (slumps next to Louis) "I went for a run but then I got tired so I came here."

Louis: "Stop getting in my quilt, Harry!"

Harry: (smiling continously, cuddles next to Louis) "No, I'm cold."