2.0

Chapter 2

[Louis' Room, The Tomlinson Mansion, London, 2:02am, m&m]

(Louis is sleeping in his bed when he hears some noises coming from the balcony)

Louis: (mumbling in sleep) "Go away! Two more minutes."(noises get louder, immediately sits up on the bed, frustrated, to himself) "Bloody squirrels! Why can't they let me sleep?"(gets up from the bed, opens the balcony door, barely dodges a stone, looks down) "Harry Moron Styles! What the hell are you thinking? Can't you see?"

Harry: (about to throw another stone, smiling) "Hello to you too."

Louis: (crosses his arms) "There are things called doors for entering the house."

Harry: (sarcastic) "Really? You're so smart, Louis."

Louis: (eyes Harry's clothes) "Why are you always dressed like this?"(mocking) "Designer suits, designer shoes, bloody corporate slave."

Harry: (offended, spreads his arms, loudly) "Hey, whatever it takes!"

William: (coming out of the balcony of his room, yawning) "Who is shouting, Louis?"(looks at Harry standing below with a grin on his face, surprised) "Oh Harry! What a pleasant surprise."
(to Louis) "Louis, call him inside. Poor kid must be freezing. This is not the way you treat your guests."

Louis: "Poor kid?!"(Harry looks smug) "He's a pain in the ass."(William glares at him, Louis flays his arms in the air, dramatic) "Fine! Ok fine! I think you sometimes forget who your son is."(pokes his tongue at Harry)

Scene 2.

[The Kitchen, The Tomlinson Mansion, 1:35 am, M&M's]

(Harry is sitting on the counter of the kitchen and Louis is pulling out stuff from a packet)

Louis: (incredulous) "Seriously Harry?! m&m's? You brought me a bag of m&m's from New York? What's the point of bringing it when we can easily get it here?"

Harry: (biting into an apple, shrugging) "Well I was at the airport, I saw a pack of m&m's, it reminded me of your face and I got emotional so I got it."

Louis: "Do I look like a m&m to you?"

Harry: "Yes. Like the yellow one."

Louis: "You're such an idiot. " (picking out jam from the fridge) "Aunt Rose got married three days ago. What's the point of coming now?"

Harry: "Just like you said, I'm a corporate slave. I work. Emergencies. Meetings." (throws his apple in the dustbin) "Anyways, a friend of mine is getting married. I heard that you've started a new marriage business? You know the one where you pick out the flowers and check the table cloth."