6.0

Chapter 6.

Continuation of the previous chapter.

[Animal Rights Centre, London, 1:12 pm, Fail.]

Sam: "Why did you leave us yesterday?"

Louis: (picks up a puppy in his hands, not looking Sam in the eyes) "Aunt Rose called. She needed my help and I couldn't call you because there was no network."

Sam: (filling up the dog bowl with water) "Oh."

Louis: "So, How did you get home?"

Sam: (flat) "By walking three hours."

Louis: (gasps, turns towards him fully) "What happened?"

[ Flashback

[Inside the hotel, London, 8:30 pm, A Room?]

Liam: (slams his hand on the desk, loud) "What do you mean that there is no restaurant around this place?"

Manager: "Yes, Sir. There is no restaurant around."

Liam: (angry) "Do you think that I'm a fool? My friend came here last week."

Manager: (chuckles) "I've been working here for four years now, Sir. I can assure you that there is no restaurant here."

Sam: (enters, walking towards Liam) "What happened, Liam?"

Liam: (huffs) "These stupid people are saying that there is no restaurant here."

Sam: (shakes his head) "But that is not possible because Nia-"

Manager: (looking at a file, to Liam) "Wait, are you Liam Payne?"

Liam: (furrows his eyebrows) "Yes?"

Manager: "Oh! I'm sorry. There is a reservation under your name." (grabs the keys, looks at Sam, grins) "Here. These are your room keys."

Liam: (confused) "Reservation under my name? But I didn't make any reservation."

Manager: (shows Liam the file) "Yes, there is a reservation under your name."

Liam: (huffs, looks at Sam) "Let's go, Sam. There is no point in staying here."(Sam nods)

Manager: "But you have to pay for your room whether you stay or not."

Liam: (loud) "Why would I pay if I didn't even make the reservation?"

Manager: (shrugs) "It's the hotel policy. You have to pay."

Liam: "Do you know who I am? I am the owner of Payne Enterprises and I will not pay for your shitty room."

Sam: "Liam, I think we sh-"

Manager: "We don't care who you are. You have to pay."

Liam: (takes out money from his wallet, slams it on the desk) "Here. Have your bloody money!"

Manager: (counting the money, looks at Sam, smirks) "You could've stayed for one night."

Liam: "Keep your bloody mouth shut."(to Sam) "C'mon let's go."(both of them walk out of the hotel)

Liam: (looking around) "Where's Louis?"

Sam: "I don't know. He was here only five minutes ago."