8.0

Chapter 8.

[The camping site, 6:16 am, Bad manners.]

(Louis, Sam, Niall, Kayla and Acanit are all sleeping next to each other.)

Sam: (shaking Louis' shoulder in order to wake him up) "Louis wake up."(Louis stirs and mumbles something) "Louis, please wake up. I need to talk to you."

Louis: (not opening his eyes, grumpily) "What?"

Sam: (biting his lip, nervous) "Is Shawn seriously not the right guy?"

Louis: (opens his eyes, huffs) "Sam, it's your decision."

Sam: "You tell, Louis."(pleading) "Please."

Louis: (sits up) "Sam, you're a sensible guy."(puts a hand on his shoulder) "It's your choice."

Sam: (closes his eyes) "Okay."(nods) "I'll say no to him."

Louis: (smiles) "Shall we sleep?"(lies down)

Acanit: (to herself) "I need to tell Harry."

Scene 2.

[The Camping Site, 9:34 am, Interfere]

(Louis is sitting in front of the river and sketching. Harry stomps towards him.)

Harry: (loud, angry) "What the fuck is your problem?"

Louis: (looks at him, startled) "What?"

Harry: (crosses his arms) "Sam is going to reject Shawn."

Louis: (continues sketching) "So?"

Harry: "Who are you to interfere in his personal life?"

Louis: (shrugging) "He asked for my opinion and I gave it. That's all."

Harry: "But you're ruining his life!"

Louis: (gets up from his chair) "Poor Sam needed my help, so I helped him!"

Harry: "God, Louis."(annoyed) "He is not 'Poor Sam', ok? Do you understand that?"

Louis: (starts putting his stuff in the bag, annoyed) "I'm not your damn project, Harry. Leave me alone."

Harry: "So you think that Liam is the right guy for him?"(snickers) "Nice."

Louis: (stands in front of him, angry) "You're an expert, hm? You yourself keep running after that New York return bit-"

Harry: (interjects, angry) "Don't bring her into thi-"

Louis: (interjects, bitter chuckle) "And you have so much, so much ego that you won't even bend down to tie your shoelaces!"(puts the bag on his shoulder and starts walking away)

Harry: (uncrosses his arms, under his breath) "You're the same, Louis."

Louis: (turns around, loud) "And yes, tell that New York return that it's bad manners to listen to other's conversations!"(walks away)

Scene 3.

[River, The Camping Site, 12:47 pm, The Hero]

(All of them are river rafting. There are two boats. Each boat can accommodate six people. Louis, Niall, Sam, Sandy, Eloise and Liam are in one boat while Harry, Acanit, Josh, Kayla, Dan and Mike are in another. There is a race going on between the two boats.)