Chapter 33

'Pete's POV'

'Trick, I'm home, I brought us some breakfast' Pete yelled hoping his lover was already awake.

'Trick?' He questioned but the house was dead silent.

Maybe he was still asleep. Well we had a amazing night thats for sure and all I could think about was him. How he smelled, how he acted. How he yelled my name. It was perfect.

I set the bag with breakfast on the kitchen table as I saw a note. I picked it up and started to read.

'My lovely Pete,

I want you to know that I love you, with all my heart and I mean it. I've tried, I've tried to push on, I've tried for you. But I can't do it anymore. I thought last night was awesome and you gave me a feeling I never felt before. But when I woke up this morning I knew I screwed up. I know you hate me, I know I repulse you and I'm sorry. You shouldnt have to deal with that. With me. Please Pete dont blame yourself. I wanted to do this all along. Now I'm finally free from the prison thats inside my mind. Dont be sad Pete. Its for the best.

I love you,

Patrick"

No, no, no this cant be happening. No god damnit Patrick.

I rushed up the stairs and looked in every room but he wasnt in any of them. One room I hadnt checked was the bathroom. I knocked on the door but got no answer. I tried to open it but it was locked. I took a step back and kicked in the door. When I saw him my knees gave out and I fell to the floor.

'No Patrick, why??' I yelled and cried.

I grabbed a towel and wrapped it tightly around his little wrist. I checked his pulse, but it was weak. Very weak.

I lifted him up from the bathtub and layed him on the ground. I sat by him and held him in my arms. Rocking back and forth.

'You are not going to leave me Trick, dont you dare' I cried.

'Don't you dare!'