Chapter 12

'Brendons POV:

Me and Sarah decided to go away for a couple of days. To get some rest. We went to this little town surrounded by woods. We love the woods so this was perfect. And we wouldnt run into a lot of fans so that was good. We arrived at this cute little hotel and we checked in. We carried our suitcases up to our room and installed ourselves.

We layed down on the bed and we put the TV on. What we saw when the tv went on took my breath away.

'Patrick Stump, lead singer of Fall out Boy is missing. If you have any information call to the following number'

I froze. I couldn't believe what I just saw.

'Babe, sweetie are you okay' Sarah asked worried.

'Yeahh, I-i have to call Pete'

I walked out of the room into the bathroom and sat in the shower. I let myself slide down against the wall and I pulled my knees up. I ran my fingers threw my hair as I was waiting for Pete to pick up.

'Patrick!' He sounded hopefull which broke my heart.

'Pete it's me Bren, what happened. I just saw it on tv' I spoke fast.

'He's gone, just gone, I dont know what to do anymore. I dont know what to do without him'

'Stay calm Pete, it'll be okay, do you need me to come home cause I can get Sarah and we'll drive home immidiatly' I proposed.

'No it's okay, Joe and Andy are here, I have to go. The police has some more questions. Thank you Bren. I'll call you when we know more' Pete says his voice breaking a little.

'Stay safe Pete. Call me when you need me okay. Don't hesitate' I said quick before he hung up.

I got back into my room and I couldn't help but cry. Patrick means a lot to me. He's one of my best friends. God Patrick what did you get yourself into.