Chapter 4

Patricks POV:

I need to leave. I dont want to see them anymore. I dont wanna burden them anymore than I already have. It's for the best.

I got home and rushed in. My phone started buzzing. I looked who it was and it was Pete. I hung up and got my battery out of my phone and put it on the coffeetable. I wasn't planning to take it with me in the first place. I rushed upstairs into my room and grabbed a suitcase. I threw everything I had in it and went to the bathroom. For one last important thing that I cant live without anymore.

I opened the medicine cabinet and pulled out a little blue box and opened. 6 pieces of cold metal staring at me. The urge came up but I couldn't do it right now. I had to leave before Pete maybe decided to come here for some stupid reason. I put the little blue box into my suitcase and closed it up. I dragged it downstairs and I looked around. I looked at the pictures on my wall of me with the guys. Me with Pete and me with Elisa. I forgot to take that down. Memories from her came flooding back. And they weren't pretty. She isn't as nice as she seems. Well not to me. She eventually left cause she told me she was disgusted of me. Cause of how I looked. That hurt. I loved her I did. Even though she called me names and hurt me occasionally. I did love her. But everyone I ever knew eventually got tired of me and left. That's how it has always been. And today made that clear as well. They got tired of me. And I give them every right. I get tired of me too. Who would even wanna hang out with me anymore. I would be ashamed to hang out with me. To be associated with me. So this is for the best.

Tears began to flow out of my eyes. I couldn't stop them. My breath became uneven and I started crying harded.

I walked by the mirror and I looked at my reflection. I'm a freaking mess. I'm so pathetic.

I wiped my tears and picked up the suitcase. I opened the front door and took a last look at my house before I let it slam close. I got in my car and drove away. To where? I dont know. Just away from here. Away from my memories. Away from everything.

I'll fade and become nothing more than a memory.