Chapter 8

Pete's POV:

I needed to see Patrick. I needed to talk to him. I needed him to talk to me. Ashlee was totally right. He means so much to me. And lately I havent showed that to him. I was just so stressed. And I had so many fights with Ashlee and with the guys.

I grabbed my keys and got in my car and drove to Patrick.

When I got there I knocked on his door but no one answered. I tried calling him but he still wouldn't pick up. I started becoming anxious. I lifted up this flowerpot and retreived the spare key. I opened the door and got in.

It was totally dark. I couldnt see a thing so I put on the lights. The first thing I saw was his phone on the coffeetable. The battery out.

Thats why I couldnt reach him.

I yelled his name but got no reaction. Nothing not even a sound. I got scared and thats an understatement. I just hope he didnt do anything to hurt himself. I noticed his mood worsened and he got thin. Like really fast. I tried talking to him but he kept saying he was alright. I didnt believe him though.

I rushed upstairs and he was nowhere to be found. My breathing got fast and shallow. I was near a panic attack. I called for him a couple of more times while I rushed to his bedroom. I got in and his closet was open and empty.

Why would it be empty?