Chapter 30

Patricks POV;

I am so glad Andy talked to me. I missed him so much. I can't help feeling guilty doing this to him. We still sat against the tree together. Not a word being spoken. But he silence wasn't akward, it was a peacefull silence. A silence that makes me feel that it's okay. It's okay now.

Andy shifted and turned towards me. He stood up and held out his hand.

'Come, me and Joe have to tell you guys something' he said.

I grabbed his hand as he lifted me up and we walked back to the house. We entered the living room, Pete and Joe smiled at us.

'W-what' I asked starting to feel self consious.

'We're happy to see you two have been reunited' they both said.

I sat next to Pete and Andy sat next to Joe. They looked at eachother and smiled. Their gaze turned back to us and they opened their mouth.

'We're having a kid' they both said happily.

'You're what?' I asked surprised a smile creeping onto my face.

'We're adopting a little girl. Ruby is her name. She's just turned one and we are allowed to pick her up next week'.

'Oh my god, guys thats great' Pete exlaimed enthousiastically.

'We wanted to ask you guys a little favor'

'Sure what is it?' I asked.

'Well we still have to get her room ready. We bought the furniture we just need to set it all up and paint the room'

'Sure, we're glad to help' Pete and I said.

After an hour of talking we went upstairs and we started working on Ruby's room. We painted the walls a nice shade of blue. Painted clouds on the ceeling. We set up her crib and dressoir. Andy came in the room with the cutest rocking chair and placed a huge stuffed bear in it. Joe left and returned with a big carpet and layed it down. We looked around the room and it looked beautifull.

'I bet she's going to like it' I said smiling and they smiled back at me.

We cleaned ourselves and went back down.

'Shall we go out for diner, our treat' Andy and Joe proposed.

Panic set in. I still wasn't comfortable with eating. It still took me a lot of effort. I am trying, I'm trying really, but it's just so hard. Pete noticed my panic and grabbed my hand and squeezed it lightly.

'It's okay Tricky, it'll be okay' he assured me.

'Y-yeah sure' I answered to Andy and Joe.

We grabbed our coats and we all got in Pete's car. We drove to this nice and small restaurant which I enjoyed going to a couple of years ago. Their food is awesome, sadly I cant enjoy it now.

We sat down at a table for four and a waitress got our order. The guys had steaks, except Andy he got a vegan burger and I decided on a small salad.

My head was a mess. On the inside I was panicking so much. What if I can't eat. What if I can't make myself eat. What will the guys think. What if I get sick, what if...

I got disrupted by Pete grabbed my hand. He looked at me for aproval and I gave him an aproving smile. His thumb was rubbing circles on top of my hand which had a soothing effect. It made me calm, he made me calm.