Chapter 35

Miranda's POV

I received a text from Jack.

J: umm better get home soon dad will be home in like 15 minutes

Me: ok thanks Jack see you soon

"Shit Gray I've been here a while I need to get home before my dad does. Love you." I say kissing him on the lips.

"Bye. Love you too." He said pulling out of the kiss

I quickly walk back home. When I get home I just sit on the couch and turn on the tv. Minutes later my dad pulls in the driveway.

"Turn the tv off." He said closing the door. I do as I'm told.

"Hey dad. How was work?" I ask.

"It was fine. Where's Jack?"

"Right here in the kitchen just getting something to eat."

"Put down whatever you're doing and come sit on the couch." My dad says.

Geez I didn't know my dad was this strict.

"So what should I start with?" He paused, "first of all. You both know your curfew is eleven. Second of all. What were you guys thinking about staying out until two am?! I wouldn't have minded if you called to let me know you were staying out late. You guys are grounded for a week and hand over your phones. Laptops are for school use only." He shouted.

We handed over our phones and went upstairs.

I had nothing else to do so I started painting my nails. I only had two good colours, black and navy blue. I decided to do navy blue. I painted my nails and went to bed.

Paige's POV

I woke up in the morning next to Ethan, he was still hugging me. God I missed him.

"Good morning beautiful." He smiled.

"Ethan I'm not ready for this." I said escaping his hug.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to fall asleep here." He sighed.

"That's fine. Can you leave now, please?" I started to cry.

"I'm sorry Paige." He said hugging me. It just didn't feel right anymore.

I cried more and more. This was the hardest thing ever. I don't know how I'm going to regain his trust again, it's just so hard. I pulled out my phone to text Miranda.

Me: please come over

Me: hello?

Me: please answer.

I wasn't getting any texts back. So I decided to Facebook message her.

Me: why aren't you answering your texts?

M: phone got taken away

Me: umm why?

M: I snuck out last night with Jack

Me: fuck! Can you come see me?

M: nope. Grounded

Me: fuck!

M: why? What's going on?

Me: he slept over last night

M: Ethan?

Me: yea. He came over to apologize last night and I couldn't stop crying and he started crying and than he hugged me and held me for a while and we just fell asleep

M: really?

Me: yes. I miss him

M: Paige, I know you miss him but is he really worth going back to?

Me: yes Miranda he is!

M: are you ready to go back to him?

Me: no I'm not. But I want to

M: just give it some time

Me: thanks Miranda

M: no problem.

She makes everything better even if it doesn't seem much it really is.

Ethan's POV

I really hope she can forgive me soon. I really miss her. Why did I have to fuck up so bad? I grabbed my phone from my desk and texted Paige.

Me: I'm sorry

P: I don't know what to say

Me: I know it's hard but I need you to know that you can trust me

P: I don't know if I can right now Ethan

Me: but you can

P: I don't know right now Ethan

Me: just please forgive me. I won't ever do anything to hurt you again. I promise I won't do anything like that again!

P: I just need some time please Ethan.

Me: I can do that

-Paige