Chapter 2

Paige's POV

What the flying fuck!

What the hell is Nash's problem?!

I held in the tears from the pain on my arm from hitting the lockers, when Nash shoved me. It really hurt... "Paige are you ok?" Miranda asked.

"Yep, I'm fine." I smiled wiping a single tear from my cheek. Miranda hugged me, which made me feel better. I knew I could always count on her to cheer me up.

"I gotta go to class now. Talk to you later." Miranda said grabbing her books from her locker.

"See ya." I smiled grabbing my books from my locker, a few lockers down from Miranda's.

My first class is math, and of course I have it with Nash. Yes I know what you're thinking 'wow aren't you one lucky girl to have the same class with the high school ass hole?!' Yea I know it sucks balls.

I'm not doing so good in math, it's not my best subject, so Nash likes to make fun of me for it all the time. He calls me stupid, an idiot and more, but he's not that much better than me in math, or any other subject in school. He thinks he's so cool that he doesn't have to try. Ugh I hate him.

*in math*

I kept glancing at the clock waiting for break to start. This class was taking forever! I just wanted it to end.

We were studying algebra, my worst subject. Great! "Hey." Nash said walking up to the table I was sitting at, alone. Because I chose to sit alone.

"What do you want?" I snarled.

"To apologize." He said looking down at me.

"Serious?" I half smiled.

"No." He laughed and walked away.

I hate him so much, I actually thought he was going to be nice there!

*break*

Me and Miranda met up at her locker, like every break and lunch. "How was math?" She asked.

"Good, until Nash came up and talked to me." I rolled my eyes.

"What did he want?"

"To 'apologize' for shoving me." I air bunnied.

"What an ass." Miranda rolled her eyes, she knew what I was talking about. Like usual.

*end of the day*

"Wanna come over?" I asked Miranda as I was putting everything back into my locker.

"Yea sure."

We walked back to my house and talked about the usual, celebrities and music.

*at my house*

"Did you ever get a chance to see the new kids today?" I asked.

"No, I'm not interested in new kids. Nothing against them but just not interested in making friends." Miranda laughed, "did you?"

"No, I hear they're hot though." I laughed taking a sip of my water.

"Thirsty much?" Miranda smirked, "who said they're hot?"

"Every girl in all my classes." I smiled.

"They think every guy that walks through those school doors are hot." Miranda laughed.

"What if this time they're wrong? What if they are hot?"

"They probably are wrong, we don't need guys anyways! We've got food, Netflix and each other." She hugged me.

We sat on my bed and ate chips and watched Pretty Little Liars on Netflix, for the rest of the afternoon. I didn't really pay attention to the show because I find it boring, but Miranda really likes it so I don't mind sitting here 'watching' it.

I scrolled through my Instagram feed, nothing really exciting like usual.

Wait never mind just found something interesting. "Miranda, they're fucking twins!"

"Who?" She paused the show.

"The new kids. And they are hot as hell!" I was so shocked!

"How the hell do you know?!" She screamed.

"I held my phone to her face showing a picture of a girl in mini shorts and a crop-top, in between the two new kids.

"Well there's the slut. But holy shit they are hot! You were right!"

I didn't say anything just smirked.

"I love how girls are acting like they are famous." Miranda laughed.

"Yea it's kinda funny, like get some clothes on." I laughed.

"Wanna order a pizza? I'll pay." Miranda said looking at the time on my phone, that read 6:36.

"Umm yea sure. But you don't have to pay, my parents left some money when they left for New York though."

"Ok fine, that's your choice." Miranda smirked.