Chapter 29

Paige's POV

I woke up from my nap at around 4:30. I got out of bed and fixed up my makeup. "Dad is it alright if I go over to see Ethan? He said he wasn't feeling well and I just wanted to go give him company."

"That's fine sweetie." He smiled.

"I will see you later. Love you dad."

"Love you too." I said walking out of the door.

It only took me about 10 minutes to walk to the Dolan's house. I knocked on the door than walked in being greeted by their dad. "Hello Paige. I'm sorry about last night." He apologized.

"That's fine. I hope Miranda is okay." I smiled, "is it alright if I go up to see Ethan?"

"Yea he said he wasn't feeling well. So I'm sure he would be happy to see you." He smiled.

"Ok thanks Mr. Dolan." I said walking up the stairs.

I was about to open Ethan's door when I heard a female voice say, "Ethan. You're amazing." What the fuck was he doing in there? I slammed open the door to find him making out with Mackenzie.

"What the fuck is going on?" I screamed.

"Pai-"

I cut him off, "no I don't want an explanation! I want you out of my life!" I said stomping down the stairs.

"Paige is everything alright?" His dad called out.

"No!" I said angrily.

"Paige! Wait!" Ethan shouted from the top of the stairs.

"Don't talk to me!" I screamed tears pouring down my face. I ran back to my house crying.

I opened the door, slammed it behind me and ran up to my room slamming my bedroom door too.

"What's going on?" My mom said opening my door and sitting on the edge of my bed.

"I just want to be left alone." I said crying.

"Okay sweetie." She said leaving my room.

I thought I could trust Ethan I really did, and I really did like him. He meant the world to me. My phone kept going off, texts from Ethan.

(E=Ethan P=Paige)

E: I'm sorry Paige
I can explain
please talk to me
I never meant to hurt you

P: fuck you Ethan! That's bullshit! If you never meant to hurt me than you wouldn't have done it!

E: Paige we need to talk
please answer your calls
I'm sorry

He kept texting and texting but I just ignored them all. Than I received a text from Miranda.

(M=Miranda P=Paige)

M: hey

P: don't want to talk to anyone sorry

M: what happened?!

P: I don't want to talk about it sorry

M: oh sorry talk to you later

P: I just want to go to sleep right now

M: Ok have a good sleep

P: k thanks

M: okay I'm here for you

I set my phone on my nightstand and turned the ringer off because Ethan was still texting me.

*the next day*

"Honey, how are you feeling today?" My mom said walking into my room.

"I don't know." I said staying under the covers.

"What happened yesterday?" 

"I caught Ethan making out with Mackenzie." I said starting to cry.

"Aw honey. Want the day off?" She said rubbing my back.

"Please." I said crying.

"Well than I will leave you be. But me and your dad have some errands to do today we will be gone for a few hours."

"That's fine." I said.

I turned on some music and fell back to sleep.

I woke up to the sounds of my door creaking open. "Who's there?" I said not coming out of the covers.

"Me." Ethan said laying down on my bed next to me.

"Get out!" I screamed.

"Paige."

"Get out of my room!" 

"I want to explain!"

"Explain what? You have no excuse for making out with that slut!" I screamed sitting up now.

"Paige." He said and a tear rolled down his cheek.

"Get out." I sobbed, "I don't want a cheater in my room!"

"I hope you know it was a mistake! I still love you!" Ethan said walking out of my room.

"I don't care!" I screamed laying back down, "I don't care." I sobbed even more.

I was so depressed and just didn't want to do anything. I don't know how he could do this to me. I love him! I just don't know anymore...

-Paige